Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my bow kill back from this year and hung up. I also finally decided to do something with last years rifle buck. I saw this on a taxi site and thought I would try to duplicate it. I think it looks pretty good.

[file]97477[/file]

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
:claphands::eek:::eek::

BTH

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
looks great, i believe i would have had that euro mount put on a deer mount, thats a nice rack as well

·
Under appreciated
91,793 Posts
Really nice... like how that euro turned out. :eek::

·
Super Moderator
7,792 Posts
:eek:: Nice!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
DForbis
Some great looking bucks you got there. How tall are the tines on that European? Have you scored him?

I havent yet, I just now got him cleaned up and finished. I plan to get him scored soon. I measured them last year, will measure again.

marshallgrn

posted on 2-23-2010 at 08:52 AM
looks great, i believe i would have had that euro mount put on a deer mount, thats a nice rack as well

I wanted to see how this was going to turn out first. My taxi has an extra skin if I decide to get a full mount done. I didnt know the proper way to skin last year and messed it up, I made sure I learned this year. We will see. I love the full mount now that I have it.

Jagermeister

posted on 2-23-2010 at 09:41 AM
Is that Euro mount spray paint??

no, its a paint that actaully has copper in the paint and it will naturally oxidise if left out in the elements. I put a black patina on it which speed up the process and gave it a black tint, kinda crazy to see it change colors like that. they sell blue and green patinas also or you can polish the cooper. They have other metal finishes also

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.