Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

5,631 Posts
This guy is just a pansy. You can see him flinch before he even pulls the trigger.

Grow a pair!

· ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,454 Posts
Originally posted by Underclocked
Yeah, right. :D There are a whole bunch of those clips from over at Accurate Reloading. .577 TRex.

Click Me - From YouTube, guess only the very last guy has nads. :rotfl:
Dang elephant gun!

· Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WOW, can you believe that guy actually held that dude down...don't think that round is on the list of need to haves!

5,631 Posts
Originally posted by Underclocked
Yeah, right. :D There are a whole bunch of those clips from over at Accurate Reloading. .577 TRex.

Click Me - From YouTube, guess only the very last guy has nads. :rotfl:
I guess I need to retract my statment!

I had no idea that rifle was such a big caliber! I had seen a video similar to this once where some arab guy shoots it and actually gets thrown across the room and breaks the glass behind him. I just figured they didn't know what they were doing.

I stand corrected!:stickfight:

· Registered
835 Posts
Thats funny stuff. I want one, just to set up my tough guy buddies who thing they are bad a--. Nothing like shooting a gun and having it bounce out of your hands making you look pretty foolish. I don't think I would be shooting it. I would like to see some of the shoulder bruises the next day.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.