Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I think I've found the spot that my camera needs to sit, what do you think? 123 pics, and about 100 of them were bucks. :hysterical: In 7 days.....

Here's 'big boy' now.....

Parker

Attachments

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And here's the.....as pinwheel would put it......money shot.

This is my first.....of a BEBE.

Parker

Attachments

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by cfrazee_mo
Great pics Parker!!!! I think you found where that cam needed to be!
Yeah, I went ahead and moved the other cam just inside the woods from where this one is. I don't know that I need it there now though, since it appears I've got a good look at most of the bucks in that immediate area.

Here's another one that's got a broken rack, or something going on. I forgot to post it before.

Parker

Attachments

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OH......and the other thing to mention.....all 123 pictures were during the day! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Parker

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,534 Posts
I love it. Definately got a good crop of bucks there. Now I know why I can't get any pics of bucks lately, you're hoggin them all. Actually, I did get a buck this week. I'll post pics of him later. All daylight shots of him too. They'll go nocturnal as we get closer to fall. You can count on that.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
WOW! Looks like you are in for a interesting season:cheers: Why did you only post 1 shooter picture? Ya know the bebe!!

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Great pics Parker... keep that camera right where it is!

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by Snowman
WOW! Looks like you are in for a interesting season:cheers: Why did you only post 1 shooter picture? Ya know the bebe!!
:D Oh.....I'll be putting some 'tender' in the freezer this fall too! :D

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by rat
Great pics Parker... keep that camera right where it is!
Yep, I agree. I think I need to get back out there with some fresh batteries for both of the cams though. 8 D cells a peice! :eek:

Parker

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.