This Is Getting Ridicules

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by oneshot 1, Dec 23, 2017.

1. oneshot 1

oneshot 1 Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2003
    Ozarks
    Something New now I'm running into keeps popping up this is Not a Secure Site.

Not on other Forums, Not my Computer it is only on this Forum I always have problems! :mad:

oneshot
    :D The Big Grin uses IPhone.

2. EZRA

EZRA Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2016
    It is ridiculous man. All the advertising is slowing it way down

3. jehrbo

jehrbo Full Fledged Member

Jan 12, 2011
    Oh Fallon
    One of the larger certificate authorities changed hands recently. Symantec sold there cert business to a different company (Digicert)and because of that a lot of websites are having to update their security in a very short notice. Some places aren't so quick to respond, so you might get strange security notices from some websites over the next few months.

One other thing to check is to make sure that your machine is patched and up-to-date as possible.

If it's one of those pop-ups saying that your machine has a virus and you need to click this link and download stuff with a credit card, that's a whole different problem and do not do that! Feel free to p.m. me on the side if you're not certain what to do.

4. Jagermeister

Jagermeister Senior Hunter

Site is super slow and its not my computer or internet connection. Only on this site pages take for ever to load and typing takes awhile to catch up with key strokes. Even scrolling down the page is slow. It is annoying!
    Downloaded Google Chrome and it seems to work better but a person shouldn't have to use a specific browser.

5. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Ad blocker..... I don't have issues. Even thought the owners hate me for using it. :D

6. MeatHunter

MeatHunter Just Livin' The Dream!!!

Dec 7, 2011
    They hate you for it???? They only strongly dislike me for it....... :D

callaojoe likes this.
  7. PHhunter

PHhunter MOD-ER-ATOR

Jan 22, 2007
    Woods.
    I thought this was in reference to your posting

90acres likes this.
  8. wiser1

wiser1 Trash Picker

Apr 15, 2013
    Jefferson county
    Adremover .com 9.95 ........

9. 90acres

90acres The good ole days

Mar 4, 2003
    Wardsville
    You pay for that?

10. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Nope :wave1:

11. GMB54-120

GMB54-120 Active Member

Jul 17, 2011
    Mine is free also and works just fine. It just blocked 9 on this page alone. I see none of that garbage.