Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

This has to be a joke

8K views 149 replies 24 participants last post by  oneshot 1 
#1 ·
Should we even wonder why their methods don’t work. Nothing against women. Perfectly capable. Anyone else see everything wrong with this.

Attachments

See less See more
#18 ·
I noticed that. I wonder if that means the lobby to get the federal agencies blocked from outlawing hog hunting on federal land failed ? I haven't seen an update on that yet.

Font Automotive exterior Magenta Display device Electric blue

#19 ·
I think it Is starting in Tennessee. Not sure of all the details. Looking at the set up I think a blind person can see why the trappers are not being more effective. Will be interesting to see it play out. I would imagine if national forest gets banned they will be quick to talk about it.

#21 ·
I’m not even sure what that means lol. I’m beside myself on this set up. The funds these agencies have there’s no reason to not have the right tools for the job. Actually hunting breeds and cut gear to protect the dogs are top priority. Vet bills are not cheap. Learning to do my own stitches and staples has saved me thousands.

#29 ·
That doesn't change my point Chad. If you let civilians hunt them after trapping you are leaving the incentive to release hogs partially intact.

#30 ·
Ok Henry lol. Here we go again. The only people with real incentive to have them here are the ones getting paid. They are using labs? Despite saying hog dogs spread them. What in the world is a lab going to do to increase the kill number? Please amuse me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.