Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

This guy is unbalanced

490 views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  Pipe 
#1 ·
I asked ducks1 on the duckers playhouse what is f'n problem was and heres what I got. I have NO earthly idea what he is referring to.... I have done my part to try and heal the duckers/goaters wound but I wont anymore.
He can go fly a kite as far as I am concerned.. and he really pis s ed me off with his boat show comment... I was there two friggin years before he came along and made the mwt booth his personal taxidermy advertisement. rrrrrrrrrrr

my problem is like this see.. i amke a comment about steppin in a pile of knockemdeadd and you have to cast your opinion about it.. i have no beef with ya,but why do you have to say you tried to work things out with what i say.. to many people take things the wrong way and then stick their noses in others buisness. tokers on here so if he feels his old man needs stuck up for then let him do it.. all this **** of everyone tryin to be the peace maker is ****in gay to me.. i have a real problem also with folks that ride the fence too. i am way to fat to be riden a fence.. normally i can just sit back listen and laugh,but some times i cant and this is one time i cant sit and behave.. i have not said but one thiing about you and that was the whole poachin thing.. your my friend are getting pretty offensive about me talkin **** on other ****** bag memebers.. sorry you dont like that oh well .. i am pretty cut and dry for the most part you know that about me i sugar coat nothing.. so get over it or just be pissy like the rest of the folks seem to be doing.. really could careless... you say rat you are here for the agenda of mwt and do what it takes .. then why not put the inside politics aside and help with the boatshow.. sure could use a good guy to help?

See less See more
#3 ·
More wisdom from ducks1... he freakin worries me cause he gave me a ride home from the boat show last year. strange individual for sure... lord.

i have no probs with you rat ,but its black and white bro .. we have been labeled duckers and radicals plain and simple.. you know it and thats not right at all.. we ahve opened many new doors to folks on this site and its was going well until it seemed like we maybe doing to well.. you have been around a few of us and you know first hand we can wi ll tow any rope for anyone and this how we get repaid by given us our own site because some dont like us and piss and moan like ****in babbies about us.. i dont just hunt ducks ,but thats what some think and then label us.. sure dave has done nothing but bend over backwards to keep us around cause he knows hes got a good group of guys here that will take and help folks out. for some reason i have no idea i keep hearing we arent helping this place stay "G" rated thats bull**** and you know it.. **** some of us cant even post over there with out getting it picked thru our deleted.. this how great some of the spineless one s are some one delted my post and the ****in know they did.. so know the editted thing is up now.. thats a real good staff if no one has balls to say they did it ,but they have enough balls to do it.. thats pretty ****in sad to me.. it used to be fun ,but know you get judged by what you kill and how you type and other stupid ****... then when you say something about anything then you are mocked on the open forum thats great too. **** some of the mods have even sent me u2u's about getting into duckin this year and asked me questions via u2u because they said they didnt want to hear any slack from others about it thats a ****in shame to me that folks have to go about like this.. al i hear is its the duckers this the duckers that who is doin the most *****en and cryin not any duckers.. seems to me the big shot goaters are the ones cryin all the time this is a whitetails site.
maybe if the problems want to get solved get rid of the ******* mods to start with and tell the cryin goaters to grow up and stop cryin lika a bunch of pussie old men..

#8 ·
[rquote=1523419&tid=106155&author=Chairman]works for me!

[/rquote]

Thanks Rick! Dont mind if I do. :cheers:

#10 ·
Those wormy pieces of ******* have not come even close to doing enough for others to make it worth puttin up with em. The egotictical a s s h o l e s label themselves as duckers,,which is fine,,until they start acting like they seem to do everywhere they go.

:cheers::cheers:

#11 ·
[rquote=1523438&tid=106155&author=Chairman]Yeah...I'm asking for "patience" for Christmas, this year.

Don't let it get to ya', Paul...just consider the source. That works for me too...[/rquote]
Yep... good words of advice.

:cheers:

#13 ·
[rquote=1523449&tid=106155&author=henry] Those wormy pieces of ******* have not come even close to doing enough for others to make it worth puttin up with em. The egotictical a s s h o l e s label themselves as duckers,,which is fine,,until they start acting like they seem to do everywhere they go.

:cheers::cheers:[/rquote]

I agree that fits some of the guys in question, but not all of the "duckers"

I agree, we shouldn't put up with their acting out, but to paint them all with the same brush is just going to cause us more trouble, rather than less IMO.

#14 ·
Don't know the fellow.......never have met him.......some folks on here think he walks on water..........others say he is a butt hole. What I have read on MWT he seems to lean toward the latter. Since I was banned/eliminated/denied-access over at the duck Palace, I can't read what is going on over there. What I have observed is he likes to stirthecrap here, get things in an uproar, then step back and enjoy it. Just my humble observation.:cheers:

BTW.......anybody know why I'm denied access over at the duck Palace. :confused:

#15 ·
[rquote=1523472&tid=106155&author=Whitemarsh]

BTW.......anybody know why I'm denied access over at the duck Palace. :confused:[/rquote]

Try again Mike. pretty sure it was just a glich in the system on that day. A lot of their regular members were being denied as well.

#17 ·
[rquote=1523466&tid=106155&author=pinwheel][rquote=1523449&tid=106155&author=henry] Those wormy pieces of ******* have not come even close to doing enough for others to make it worth puttin up with em. The egotictical a s s h o l e s label themselves as duckers,,which is fine,,until they start acting like they seem to do everywhere they go.

I agree, we shouldn't put up with their acting out, but to paint them all with the same brush is just going to cause us more trouble, rather than less IMO.[/rquote]

I didn't paint them all with the same brush,,just the wormy pieces of *******.:D The ones who are always whining and stirring trouble. The ones who aren't ,probably don't even post very often anymore. This trying to bring out the good in people is on the verge of costing us what has taken a long time to build. As far as I'm concerned, if they can't bring their good with them when they come, we don't have time to try and bring it out in them. This is supposed to be a place that children can come visit,,not a place for grown children to learn how to grow up. I think we have a bunch of trouble making whiners on the verge of DSGing us right in the a s s. (.02) Ask someone with the MDC why they don't have a forum anymore and what group of people made it leave.:whistle:

#18 ·
[rquote=1523484&tid=106155&author=pinwheel][rquote=1523472&tid=106155&author=Whitemarsh]

BTW.......anybody know why I'm denied access over at the duck Palace. :confused:[/rquote]

Try again Mike. pretty sure it was just a glich in the system on that day. A lot of their regular members were being denied as well.[/rquote]

I have never been in there at all and I see no reason to ever go in there----If the folks that are there are bashing this site ----well never mind---I dont pay the bills for that site--:stickfight:

#19 ·
[rquote=1523488&tid=106155&author=henry][rquote=1523466&tid=106155&author=pinwheel][rquote=1523449&tid=106155&author=henry] Those wormy pieces of ******* have not come even close to doing enough for others to make it worth puttin up with em. The egotictical a s s h o l e s label themselves as duckers,,which is fine,,until they start acting like they seem to do everywhere they go.

I agree, we shouldn't put up with their acting out, but to paint them all with the same brush is just going to cause us more trouble, rather than less IMO.[/rquote]

I didn't paint them all with the same brush,,just the wormy pieces of *******.:D The ones who are always whining and stirring trouble. The ones who aren't ,probably don't even post very often anymore. This trying to bring out the good in people is on the verge of costing us what has taken a long time to build. As far as I'm concerned, if they can't bring their good with them when they come, we don't have time to try and bring it out in them. This is supposed to be a place that children can come visit,,not a place for grown children to learn how to grow up. I think we have a bunch of trouble making whiners on the verge of DSGing us right in the a s s. (.02) Ask someone with the MDC why they don't have a forum anymore and what group of people made it leave.:whistle:

Don't think we're that far apart on this one. The trouble making as sholes aren't limited to duckers though.

As a business owner, I have to have a certain amount of diplomacy in working with clients I don't always see eye to eye with. MWT is not that much different than running a business. We're selling a family oriented site with a G rating & we shouldn't deviate from that purpose for anyone.

At the same time, we're selling kids & disabled in the outdoors. That one requires donations & financial support as well as volunteers with boots on the ground & behind the scenes. To make that work, we've got to have some diplomacy & people skills in dealing with trouble makers. Saying screw them all is a mistake IMO. Yes, we need to kick the trouble makers to the curb, but at the same time, we have to be careful not to alienate the ones who aren't cronic trouble makers that have something to offer to the site & the mission. If we don't at least try being open minded & looking at things from more than one direction, we're likely to poke holes in our own ship.:cheers:

#20 ·
When henry says screwemall, I believe he is referencing only the troublemaker duckers (which incidentally, seem to be concentrated in North St. Louis county :D ) and not ALL duckers.

Least thats how I took it. :cheers:

#21 ·
[rquote=1523507&tid=106155&author=pinwheel]Don't think we're that far apart on this one. The trouble making as sholes aren't limited to duckers though.

As a business owner, I have to have a certain amount of diplomacy in working with clients I don't always see eye to eye with. MWT is not that much different than running a business. We're selling a family oriented site with a G rating & we shouldn't deviate from that purpose for anyone.

At the same time, we're selling kids & disabled in the outdoors. That one requires donations & financial support as well as volunteers with boots on the ground & behind the scenes. To make that work, we've got to have some diplomacy & people skills in dealing with trouble makers. Saying screw them all is a mistake IMO. Yes, we need to kick the trouble makers to the curb, but at the same time, we have to be careful not to alienate the ones who aren't cronic trouble makers that have something to offer to the site & the mission. If we don't at least try being open minded & looking at things from more than one direction, we're likely to poke holes in our own ship.:cheers:[/rquote]

The trouble maker in question at the beginning of the post was complaining about being labeled a ducker. Not all trouble makers are duckers,,but this particular one is and he has company. We have some trouble makers that were not duckers who have been kicked to the curb. CP, sidewinder, Chad.

I can't be the only one who is seeing a detieoration(spelling?) of mood and moral on the board. I don't think that a heavy hand is the answer to all situations,, but I do feel that this is a situation that calls for one. I think reb quitting is going to be the beginning of our gas being tested, and we can lose control quickly if we don't hold people accountable now. I think a guy can be strict as h e l l with reasonable people as long as your honest and fair with your disipline.

#22 ·
[rquote=1523984&tid=106155&author=henry][rquote=1523507&tid=106155&author=pinwheel]Don't think we're that far apart on this one. The trouble making as sholes aren't limited to duckers though.

At the same time, we're selling kids & disabled in the outdoors. That one requires donations & financial support as well as volunteers with boots on the ground & behind the scenes. To make that work, we've got to have some diplomacy & people skills in dealing with trouble makers. Saying screw them all is a mistake IMO. Yes, we need to kick the trouble makers to the curb, but at the same time, we have to be careful not to alienate the ones who aren't cronic trouble makers that have something to offer to the site & the mission. If we don't at least try being open minded & looking at things from more than one direction, we're likely to poke holes in our own ship.:cheers:[/rquote]

The trouble maker in question at the beginning of the post was complaining about being labeled a ducker. Not all trouble makers are duckers,,but this particular one is and he has company. We have some trouble makers that were not duckers who have been kicked to the curb. CP, sidewinder, Chad.

I can't be the only one who is seeing a detieoration(spelling?) of mood and moral on the board. I don't think that a heavy hand is the answer to all situations,, but I do feel that this is a situation that calls for one. I think reb quitting is going to be the beginning of our gas being tested, and we can lose control quickly if we don't hold people accountable now. I think a guy can be strict as h e l l with reasonable people as long as your honest and fair with your disipline.

See, I knew we weren't that far apart. I just want to make sure we don't paint all the duckers with the same brush & alienate some of the good ones who's trust we're starting to regain.

My suspicions are reb is going to be trying to throw gas on the fire. A few things I've picked up on in the last couple days between the exchanges with billygoat & some postings by ducks1 on the other site is they've been getting inside info that they could only know from someone with access to the staff lounge. Only 2 people come to mind for me that would share that info. KED & Reb. They hate KED, so I strongly doubt it's him passing things along. Reb has turned on us before, & I have little doubt that he'll do so again.

I completely agree it's time we take this place back from the chronic trouble makers.:cheers:

#23 ·
[rquote=1526166&tid=106155&author=Hatch]WOW I have missed a lot!! "I have been DUCK/GOOSE hunting" :eek: Ducks 1 burned my phone up tonight so I thought I better get the story straight. It's the whole world against the duckers crew??? is about what I made of it after reading several posts I think I got it...:whiteflag:

Any ol way, Got a boat show in Feb to plan, hope its a good one this year, suggestions and ideas are welcome as always.
:grouphug:[/rquote]

By no means is the whole world against them, but there are several that we have come to the conclusion that there will be no way we can make em happy. Doesn't matter what ya try to do for em it's not enough. They want it all their way or they will just create havoc on the site. We are at the point that we have had enough. Plain and simple these members duckers or goaters are gonna play by our rules or be gone. We have too many more important things to do than to waste any more time on them. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.