Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was road trippin' up thru Randolph County, and looked over at this fence, had to do a double take!!! They were spread out too far to get em all in one pic...There was at least 1 on the far left, all that was left was a leg bone...lol. Now HERE'S a post with substance!!!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
thats cyote corner. as its known to us around this part of the county. its like a trophy display. there has been a ton of dogs hung from that fence over the years.:sniper:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I figured somebody on here would know about this!!! Good country ya'll got up there JNH!!!

·
Under appreciated
89,807 Posts
Wow... guess its not good to be a coyote in Randolph eh?

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
:hysterical:

That's pretty neat! :sniper:

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
i like that guy though

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
My grandfather used to do that with ***** up at his place in the black hills. He must have hung 100 ***** on his fence over the years. One day we head over to his ranch and like usual there are a mess of ***** hanging from his fence that he shot in his blacksmith shop tearin up his garbage only on closer inspection one of em' looked a little different. It was a black footed ferret. We had to inform grand dad that if the game warden had seen that animal hanging there like that he'd a thrown his :***: in the clink! Needless to say we took it down.

:peepwall:

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
When we used to coyote hunt with hounds all the time and the prices weren't worth messing with them we used to do the same thing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts