This guy HATES 'yotes!!!!

Discussion in 'Predators' started by FiremanBrad, Feb 16, 2006.

1. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

I was road trippin' up thru Randolph County, and looked over at this fence, had to do a double take!!! They were spread out too far to get em all in one pic...There was at least 1 on the far left, all that was left was a leg bone...lol. Now HERE'S a post with substance!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cowboy

cowboy New Member

thats cyote corner. as its known to us around this part of the county. its like a trophy display. there has been a ton of dogs hung from that fence over the years.:sniper:

3. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

I figured somebody on here would know about this!!! Good country ya'll got up there JNH!!!

4. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Wow... guess its not good to be a coyote in Randolph eh?

5. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    MO
    :hysterical:

That's pretty neat! :sniper:

6. danceswithbooze

danceswithbooze New Member

Jul 16, 2005
    O\'Fallon
    My grandfather used to do that with coons up at his place in the black hills. He must have hung 100 coons on his fence over the years. One day we head over to his ranch and like usual there are a mess of coons hanging from his fence that he shot in his blacksmith shop tearin up his garbage only on closer inspection one of em' looked a little different. It was a black footed ferret. We had to inform grand dad that if the game warden had seen that animal hanging there like that he'd a thrown his :ass: in the clink! Needless to say we took it down.

:peepwall:

7. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
  8. Hoytshooter

Hoytshooter Active Member

Mar 7, 2005
    Small Buck, MO
    When we used to coyote hunt with hounds all the time and the prices weren't worth messing with them we used to do the same thing.

9. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: