This Games Over!!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by BMoeller, Oct 30, 2010.

1. BMoeller

BMoeller Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Liberty, Missouri
    This game is over and there its still the first quarter. 24-0 Mizzou looks pathetic!!!!!

2. Yeah with a interception to end the first quarter :mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

:cheers:

3. 20 feet high

20 feet high CROSSBOW HATER!

Feb 19, 2009
    Seriously? I thought it started at 2:40

4. WhiteTailer

WhiteTailer Active Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Centralia
    GOOD GRIEF.... which MU team went up there to play???

5. macon county boy

macon county boy New Member

May 6, 2009
    yep its gonna be a long game for mizzou

6. [rquote=1871195&tid=130279&author=WhiteTailer]GOOD GRIEF.... which MU team went up there to play???[/rquote]

I think that it is the Columbia high school football team playing with Mizzou jerseys :mad2: :mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

:cheers:

7. Yahoo

Yahoo Active Member

Sep 27, 2008
    St Charles
    I think the game is going great, but it aint over either.

8. BMoeller

BMoeller Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Liberty, Missouri
    Least they got Martinez stunned on his right leg. And they are moving. We can only hope!!

9. thompson

thompson Active Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Fat lady isn't singing yet

10. BMoeller

BMoeller Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Liberty, Missouri
    Gabbert has to take the ball in with authority! Not curl up in a near fetal position and try to get it in :mad2:

11. Dane-ger

Dane-ger New Member

Jan 2, 2008
    We sucked and didnt deserve to win the game, but ive never seen this many missed calls right in front of the refs

12. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

13. BMoeller

BMoeller Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Liberty, Missouri
    :whinging: Oh well, I guess they need to win the rest and salvage a crappy bowl game.

14. mac1

mac1 New Member

Oct 30, 2010
    St. Louis
    This game was awful from the very start. Not one of the best coaching jobs. Gabbert missed too many throws. The receivers didn't do a good job getting open or catching. Not so sure about Gabberts ability. I really think he's over rated. He wasn't in the game at all. Forgetting how many times he called time out, leaving the pocket too soon, not following his blockers, etc. As big as he is he should never have been stopped at the goal line. Offensive line did a poor, poor job of blocking. Defense didn't play well. Tackling sucked. No reason for Helu to have all those td runs. The refs sure missed a lot of calls.

Am I nuts or did Mizzou receive opening kickoff and the second half kick off?

Mac1

15. Gamegetter

Gamegetter Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2004
    [rquote=1871326&tid=130279&author=Dane-ger]We sucked and didnt deserve to win the game, but ive never seen this many missed calls right in front of the refs[/rquote]

Agreed. Gabbert's face mask, a couple pass interference and then the helmet to helmet on Gabbert. I thought he would have a concussion from that hit and how did they not say that he fumbled the ball? I guess they knew they missed the head shot and knew that was the only reason he fumbled the ball. Ridiculous.

16. Gamegetter

Gamegetter Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2004
    [rquote=1871598&tid=130279&author=mac1]This game was awful from the very start. Not one of the best coaching jobs. Gabbert missed too many throws. The receivers didn't do a good job getting open or catching. Not so sure about Gabberts ability. I really think he's over rated. He wasn't in the game at all. Forgetting how many times he called time out, leaving the pocket too soon, not following his blockers, etc. As big as he is he should never have been stopped at the goal line. Offensive line did a poor, poor job of blocking. Defense didn't play well. Tackling sucked. No reason for Helu to have all those td runs. The refs sure missed a lot of calls.

Mac1[/rquote]

Welcome Mac1 :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: Mizzou sure didn't come out of the gate strong, but didn't look too bad after the first quarter. We did receive both kick off's. I guess that Bo Pellini decided to have the wind advantage to start both halves. Their kicker sure didn't give us a chance to return anything.

17. Dane-ger

Dane-ger New Member

Jan 2, 2008
    [rquote=1871598&tid=130279&author=mac1]This game was awful from the very start. Not one of the best coaching jobs. Gabbert missed too many throws. The receivers didn't do a good job getting open or catching. Not so sure about Gabberts ability. I really think he's over rated. He wasn't in the game at all. Forgetting how many times he called time out, leaving the pocket too soon, not following his blockers, etc. As big as he is he should never have been stopped at the goal line. Offensive line did a poor, poor job of blocking. Defense didn't play well. Tackling sucked. No reason for Helu to have all those td runs. The refs sure missed a lot of calls.

Mac1[/rquote]

I think Gabbert made the offensive line look bad. I thought they did a decent job forming a pocket, but Gabbert had happy feet. There were many times he had an opportunity to step up in the pocket and got scared and scrambled. I didnt think much of Gabbert coming into the Oklahoma game, and didnt think much of him in the Oklahoma game either. I think the win blinded me from how bad he really is