Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boy its gonna be cold though!! What do you all think?

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,040 Posts
I think you're tougher than me. Wind isn't supposed to let up & the temps are supposed to keep falling. Deer should be up & on the food just before dark though.

·
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have my hunting clothes infront of the fireplace right now so they will be extra toasty when I jump into em

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,040 Posts
[rquote=1504145&tid=104943&author=RAGENTHECAGE]I have my hunting clothes infront of the fireplace right now so they will be extra toasty when I jump into em[/rquote]

That'll work well for, oh, lets say, maybe 5 minutes.:rof2:

·
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[rquote=1504151&tid=104943&author=pinwheel][rquote=1504145&tid=104943&author=RAGENTHECAGE]I have my hunting clothes infront of the fireplace right now so they will be extra toasty when I jump into em[/rquote]

That'll work well for, oh, lets say, maybe 5 minutes.:rof2:[/rquote]

ha ha me tuff

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Sure hope you've got some WindStopper!!!:wave:

·
Trapper Groupie
7,708 Posts
A "good" windbreaker should be all ya need,maybe a hat to

·
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[rquote=1504156&tid=104943&author=pinwheel]Here's what ya got to look forward to.[/rquote]

maybe tomorrow might be a better day? Im just itching to kill a buck, havent killed one yet and im starting to stress out.

·
11,357 Posts
Good luck RAGE:wave: I have to work so I don' t even have the choice. If I was off, I would be out there though:cheers:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,923 Posts
You can probably leave your wind checker in your backpack.:D

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
nope

·
Registered
177 Posts
I was going to go hunt a local turnip field tonight but i decided to wait till tomorrow or friday oh yeah and I'm down here where we havn't got any snow... only single digit wind chills and 45mph wind gust

·
Mountain lion hunter
28,312 Posts
[rquote=1504182&tid=104943&author=RAGENTHECAGE][rquote=1504156&tid=104943&author=pinwheel]Here's what ya got to look forward to.[/rquote]

maybe tomorrow might be a better day? Im just itching to kill a buck, havent killed one yet and im starting to stress out. [/rquote]

Quit back peddling Roark!

My sister said she is gonna be out there tonight:stirpot:

[Edited on 12-9-2009 by Refuze2falo]

·
PURE KILLER
38,020 Posts
i'm tuff enough, at least for an hour:D

[file]83391[/file]

·
Registered
656 Posts
I roofed all last week, and through the weekend, some mornings were in the teens, and we were fine. I went out to run some errands today, and wow it`s COLD! I can take the cold pretty well, but I`m waiting til tom. until that wind lets up.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts