Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
70,784 Posts
Wait just one minute......I only read a couple of lines and thought....location is 90 miles EAST of St. Louis in Calloway County Missouri???????????? Did Missouri buy Illinois?? I'm going back to the AD now and read the rest.

· Registered
4,091 Posts
I guess if you want to put up w/the kind of people willing to shell out that kind of money to put a trophy on the wall, it may not be a bad investment. Who knows what the states or Feds might do to these kinds of operations if they cant control CWD.
Personally I would like to see the State of MN shut down all the captive deer and elk operations we have. I really think that we are playing w/fire with all the breeding going on for superbucks.

· Registered
70,784 Posts
Originally posted by danceswithbooze
hahaha mailman! we were posting the same thing at the same time....I think you owe me a coke or something....
I think it is the other way around since I was first. Make it a Bud Light instead at 35 degrees please. (no foam)

· Registered
1,142 Posts
Originally posted by Mailman
Originally posted by danceswithbooze
hahaha mailman! we were posting the same thing at the same time....I think you owe me a coke or something....
I think it is the other way around since I was first. Make it a Bud Light instead at 35 degrees please. (no foam)
Bud Light!! I wouldn't let my hounds drink that stuff...but your call!

I think the high fence hunting got this feller cornfuzed in his directions--

· just a no body
16,067 Posts
I think I know someone who sold them a buck..largest drned 6 pointer yu ever did see,

Other than that ..if you could afford 4 mill i'm impressed,

3rdly If I had the resorces I'd like to start a outfitters buisness cuz I'm a customer service kinda guy..but hey if you could make some good cash off the deal I'd say go 4 it!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.