Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to check my camera this morning at Smith CA in Centertown and guess what if found. The camera had been cut from the straps! The buckle was broke so I just tied it to the tree and they didn't even take the time to untie it.
I fully understand that on public land I run this risk but i am still very angry about it. There are some underhanded people out there.

Sorry about the venting, just thought you all would understand.

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
yea that sucks man, sorry to hear it, i think a thief is the worse type person,

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Yeah, you're definitely taking a risk puttin one on public ground. My brother and I had 3 stands and a camera on PRIVATE land and when we went to check the cam, 2 of the 3 stands were gone along with the camera. They even tried to take the 3rd stand but I would imagine it wouldn't fit in their truck. They took the straps off of it and left the stand there. I'd be angry too if I were you and I totally know how you feel. :mad2:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
yeah theives should have there privates cut out then pushed off a cilff i have no use for them...i did some bad stuff as a kid but being a thief wasnnt one of them ever i hated them then too

·
Horny D
5,645 Posts
Wow, I can't believe you put a camera out on public land!:eek:

Sorry to hear about the camera and all, but man, you should have seen that coming a mile away.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts