They Should Be Thrown In Jail!!!

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by oneshot 1, Feb 24, 2006.

1. oneshot 1

oneshot 1 Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2003
    Anyone that would set the woods on Fire in SW Missouri at this time should be put in Jail.I don't care if it is a Controled Burn.

Right now I'm watching a Fire South of me.It has been burning all day,Forestry couldn't do anything because it was a so called Controled Burn,the Guy waits until its almost off his property.Then calls them up to put it out because it seems to have got awqay from him.

He did the same thing last year.He wasn't going to call anyone until I called him up and told him off :mad:

:D Catch the wind right and let the Big Grin at him.
  2. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    This is exactly why I dont condone "controlled burns" for agronomic purposes. Many other options....

3. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Is this the fire you're talking about? I guy I work with has a house down at the Lake and someone sent him this picture.
  4. oneshot 1

oneshot 1 Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2003
    No this one is just as good but its about 20 miles Soth of the Lake.

I can hear Forestry over there working on it.But I'm going to stay up until it is out.

:D Long night for the Big Grin
  5. Thayer

Thayer New Member

Dec 17, 2005
    Imperial, Mo
    I guess he could not feel the winds today...what a moron!
  6. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    You can't fix stupid! :moon:
  7. kc704

kc704 Senior Member

Dec 9, 2004
    We are having the same problems up here. The guy that owns the property next to us sent one of his employees to gripe out my Dad today because someone set a fire on our east side and it spread to his property. Needless to say, we didn't set it. They also set another one on our south end so I am going to try and get down there early next week to see if my treestands are burnt. I just put up my new strap on stand this past season too and hadn't gotten it down yet. At least I pulled my tree cam out prior to the fire though. Worst case scenario I lose a stand or two and a bunch of old brush I wanted to burn anyway. Although, I don't think they want me to catch them in the act.