Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
17,685 Posts
Ryan is this a new article or the one that was posted bout 2 months ago?

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
Put me in coach!!!!!!!

I read some of the comments and some were pretty good but one was pretty far out there....

"Don't plant stuff the deer will eat".....OMG....That's just ludicrous....:rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
:pop:
Leave it up to govn't to come up with some smart ideas to reduce deer problems...

Maybe they will have to release some mountain lions to help reduce the problems...
:2thumbsup:

·
Registered
33,549 Posts
"Paying" experts for a 6 month study.... for what?
The darned article clearly states the problem. If a beat writer for the KC Star can point it out, I'd say the "experts" might need a year to fully study what has been well known for 5+ years.:stirpot::rof2:
Shoot'em.

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
Yeah, I know, the committee thing is kinda funny, but I know why they are doing it. Public Relations...That's Johnson County KS we're talking about....Majority of those folks over there are on something.

:scared:Notice I didn't say ALL :wave::wave:

·
17,685 Posts
Originally posted by Wings Fan 19
"Paying" experts for a 6 month study.... for what?
The darned article clearly states the problem. If a beat writer for the KC Star can point it out, I'd say the "experts" might need a year to fully study what has been well known for 5+ years.:stirpot::rof2:
Shoot'em.
wingfan

welcome to the world of kansas:mad2:some of the stuff they do here, is so stupid and a waste of $$$$$$$$$$ I'm with you :sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper:reload and :sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper:

·
17,685 Posts
Originally posted by Heeler75
Yeah, I know, the committee thing is kinda funny, but I know why they are doing it. Public Relations...That's Johnson County KS we're talking about....Majority of those folks over there are on something.

heeler I'm on those little blue pills so I can be around my wife:rof2: Whaat are they called vivarga:hysterical:

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
Originally posted by hillbilly

heeler I'm on those little blue pills so I can be around my wife:rof2: Whaat are they called vivarga:hysterical:
Now, that's just plain funny.....:rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
17,685 Posts
Originally posted by hillbilly

Now, that's just plain funny.....:rof2::rof2::rof2:
Well that's how I roll in Johnson County:superman::rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
33,549 Posts
JoCo KS is far down on my list of favorite places anyway.:scared:
Notice the 2010 date being the "fastest" they can get someting done too.... ya sure you'll be ready after a year?:bs::whistle:
I live way up north on the MO side near the airport, and I can tell you the urban deer population is definately very, very large. I drive alot of secondary roads just gawking at the deer EVERYWHERE. 7 mile trip to work and back and I can EASILY see 70-100 deer just drivin' home this time of year.
I forget how many deer they shot off on the MCI ground a couple years ago, but wasn't even a dent in that herd.

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
Wings, my dad talked to a guy a few years ago whose job was to go and thin herds. He went out a lot at KCI inside the airport fencing and just blasted away.

·
17,685 Posts
JoCo KS is far down on my list of favorite places anyway.:scared:
Notice the 2010 date being the "fastest" they can get someting done too.... ya sure you'll be ready after a year?:bs::whistle:
I live way up north on the MO side near the airport, and I can tell you the urban deer population is definately very, very large. I drive alot of secondary roads just gawking at the deer EVERYWHERE. 7 mile trip to work and back and I can EASILY see 70-100 deer just drivin' home this time of year.
I forget how many deer they shot off on the MCI ground a couple years ago, but wasn't even a dent in that herd.
I love those roads up north. I pray for work up there. When the phone rings and they say they need there windows and siding replaced I'm in the truck and gone. Road cruise before I go look at the job and after I look at it. Man there's alot of BIG DEER up there:2thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
the airport story makes me think: i have heard stories about the army thinning out herds up near st. louis at jefferson barracks and having to carry so many bodies away on flatbeds. i don't know if it's true or not.

·
Registered
33,549 Posts
Hillbilly,
I just got permission to hunt a little spot near the airport. :rock:

·
17,685 Posts
Hillbilly,
I just got permission to hunt a little spot near the airport. :rock:
congrats wings fan:cheers:man you sure do know how to rub it in:whinging: Congrats on the land:eek::Did you get bow or rifle?

·
Under appreciated
88,091 Posts
This guy had a hilarious comment.. lol

"I suggest allowing Canadian geese to be added to the managed hunts. You cannot swing a dead cat (euthanized legally) without hitting a gaggle these days. Imagine the delight on the faces of the children when they receive their venison steaks and goose giblets next Christmas. Magically delicious!"

1 - 20 of 20 Posts