Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do these things really work ? How long do they last and where can I get one ? Thought I might buy one for next Spring's bear hunt if the odor doesn't spook game.:cheers:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Yes they work! You can BARELY smell it if you put your nose right up to it.......so I'd say, no, it doesn't smell.

I think you should get one. I was impressed. It takes a lot to get me to fork over money for a 'new and improved' product. This thing is for real.

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
I got mine from Pamida. The only ones I've seen in Wally World are the deer scent carrying ones. You'll probably have to look at Cabela's or Bass Pro.

Parker

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Originally posted by Parker
The only ones I've seen in Wally World are the deer scent carrying ones. You'll probably have to look at Cabela's or Bass Pro.
Parker
Ya, WalMart doesn't have the regular ones for mosquitos:whinging: Gotta go shopping soon....I definately need to have one of these!

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Originally posted by buckbuster
how much to refilll, and how long do they last???:pop:
I don't know how much refills are yet. I have not had to buy any.

There's variables to how long they last. You have to have a butane refill, and you have to have a new repellant pad.

Dunno how to answer that exactly. Several hours of continuous use.

Comparing the cost to bug spray, its probably time and a half or two times as much. I like it because its 'scent free' and When its off, its off. I don't have to feel the grease off of the spray.

Parker

·
Registered
567 Posts
walmart does have the mosguito ones i saw it last night when i was there i almost bought one but decided to wait for my next check ive had alot of guys at work that has used it says its great and they say they have never had a deer spook why they use it so its got my convinced that it works so im gonna pick me up one next week.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Yes I used it last year and it worked great. Spray it on kinda heavy then let it dry completely.

·
5,632 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.