Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw the mount at blomington on saturday and the thing is awesome, but it had a score of 235 non typical, i have been hearing it was going to be scored typical and be close to the record, anyone know any info on it

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Originally posted by mrb
Word has it he is going to be at the Classic this year.......:wink4::wink4:
That's what I hear too...not sure it's been 60 days yet for it to have had an official measurement...anybody know when it was killed???

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Originally posted by D.R.N.18
It was killed Dec. 11th, Thats what the Columbia Tribune says.
Thanks DRN, either way it's been 60 days....If I heard right, it'll be measured friday nite, without all the crowd around....so saturday, you'll be able to see the Official score!!!

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Fireman: Again, which group intends to measure it? Has he removed the velvet? I mean, I too would have it measured, but it looks as if the only possible entry for this buck would be something other than traditional P&Y or B&C.

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Originally posted by PoisonSnake
Fireman: Again, which group intends to measure it? Has he removed the velvet? I mean, I too would have it measured, but it looks as if the only possible entry for this buck would be something other than traditional P&Y or B&C.
PnY takes velvet entries, BnC does not....

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Originally posted by PoisonSnake
I didn't realize that. Thanks a lot.
No problem....they started this a few years back, due to earlier bowseason, and probably a big reason, early season caribou.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Originally posted by grimreaper8
oops my bad on the november date, he missed it in November with his rifle and shoy it on december 11th.
A 60 yard gut-shot too. Im not judging cause I have made a few bad shots in my day. Just glad he found it and his hard hunting paid off for him. Its an awesome trophy, I would love just one chance at that buck!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.