Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought an old JD Van Brunt drill yesturday. It will do everything that I expect to do and I think I got it worth the money, $325. I guess I'll know when I get it home and start looking it over more closely.

I will just have to keep my head down around the house for awhile. :mad2:

[Edited on 12-10-2009 by BrentWin]

·
Registered
5,389 Posts
You can always teach the Mrs. the joys of using said drill. She will love you forever. :rof2:

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
[rquote=1505119&tid=104995&author=rangerdvr]Never heard of it? Whats it used for?[/rquote]

It's an old wheat drilll John Deere Van Brunt.

Congrats on the new toy. :D

·
PURE KILLER
38,020 Posts
i know your pain,i forgot to delete the confirmation order on my tripod stand the other night:D

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
i have that same drill n the b model, plants beans and milo real well, you got it worth the money i paid a hair more for mine, i have a manual for that drill if you ever need any info

·
Registered
5,389 Posts
[rquote=1505233&tid=104995&author=coyotehunter]i know your pain,i forgot to delete the confirmation order on my tripod stand the other night:D[/rquote]

Oops! :hysterical::cheers:

·
Mountain lion hunter
28,312 Posts
[rquote=1505162&tid=104995&author=ALMOST NORMAL]You can always teach the Mrs. the joys of using said drill. She will love you forever. :rof2:[/rquote]

Quality time....... She could go with you and fill it up when needed :)

·
Registered
5,389 Posts
[rquote=1505250&tid=104995&author=Modeerhunter]She can also point out all of the spots you missed, and how crooked your rows are. :D[/rquote]

Spoken like a veteran married man.:rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Hard to beat them old JD drills..... :cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
She can also point out all of the spots you missed, and how crooked your rows are
I heard that LOL. You would think that we would do something right occasionally, if just by accident.

i have a manual for that drill if you ever need any info
I may take you up on that.

Thanks

[Edited on 12-10-2009 by BrentWin]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts