The Wife a Bow

Discussion in 'Women Hunt Too' started by ARussell03, Sep 3, 2014.

1. ARussell03

ARussell03 New Member

Sep 3, 2014
    I am wanting to surprise my wife with a bow. We looked at and she even shot the Missions Flare. She liked it. What kind of bows are good for women?

2. jawesome357

jawesome357 The Instigator

Oct 31, 2013
    The only OC
    I bought my Lady a Barnett Vortex. Someone had a Diamond Razors Edge on here that are good for women also the Diamond Infinite Edge was bought by a few buddies for their SO.

3. gameslayerwally

gameslayerwally New Member

Jun 17, 2012
    my wife had a bow but I ran him off just kidding sorry I couldnt resist

4. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

My wife shoots a Black Widow PSAX.:wave:

5. Keef

Keef Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Clark Co, MO
    I would suggest a single cam bow since they turn over easier than a twin cam.

6. Bmyers

Bmyers Sir Bucks A Lot

Aug 30, 2014
    O'Fallon, MO
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  7. Ketchup05

Ketchup05 SW-MO Hunter

Sep 2, 2014
    Just bought mine a Diamond Razor Edge. Great bow for youth / women due to its ease of adjustments. Great bow to grow with.

8. SheHunts

SheHunts New Member

Dec 21, 2013
    I love my Bowtech Carbon Rose! Lightest women's compound bow on the market. It's super smooth on the draw and break over and quiet and fast. I first looked at the Hoyt Ignite because it was cheap and covered a wide range of draw lengths and weights all in one bow without having to change limbs or cams but there was really no comparison when I shot the two side-by-side. I'm definitely glad I spent the extra money to get a bow that I am confident in shooting. Can't wait to get it up in a tree in a couple weeks. Good Luck picking one out for her!

9. Modeerhunter

Modeerhunter New Member

Mar 7, 2007
    Gasconade County
    Only advise in this thread worth following so far. ^^^^

10. GTOHunter

GTOHunter Well-Known Member

I bought a Mission "Craze" for my Youngest 16 year old Daughter,She's been too busy with School & what not that I ended up having it set up for me instead...so it started out fitting a Young Petite Girl to fitting an Old Guy/Dad at 5' 10" 185-200lb hunk of Man Candy....it's an Awesome Bow that's only 28 inches axle to axle and can be adjusted in draw length to fit many different size Hunters and the poundage from around 20lb to 70lb draw plus it's Affordable! :bowing: