The Ultimate Fighter

Discussion in 'Social Club 2011' started by blevely, May 28, 2009.

1. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
    Anyone watch last nights show?

The punk butt American guy from last week quit so they let Frank Lester back in. A couple fights ago he got his front 4 teetch busted out, eye blackend and his nose busted and lost his fight.

He fought the Brits best fighter last night still sore and busted up from his last fight a few days ago and lost the first round, came back and won the second round. Was supposed to go into sudden death and the Brit quit. Was a great fight up until then.

Fricking hilarious, had Bisping furious and I loved it. The brit kept saying he enjoyed it and made everyone madder.

All tied now 4-4

2. cfdjay

cfdjay New Member

Sep 5, 2004
    Yep. Outstanding. :eek::

3. Doubleshot75

Doubleshot75 Active Member

Nov 6, 2006
    I didn't see it, nor do I watch a lot of fights........ but I drank a bunch of :cheers: with "The Hillbilly Heartthrob" last weekend. Anyway, he's living in Columbia now, and wondered if you knew him being a fighter yourself.

:pop:

4. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
    nope only Hillbilly I know is that goofy fella on here:D

and I can't call myself a fighter yet, but I sure am working towards it

5. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    i hate bisping, ive been following it loosely i seen the americans lose thr first two or three then come back so im glad there pulling it together

6. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    whos the hillbilly heart throb? what kinda fighter is he?

7. Doubleshot75

Nov 6, 2006
    [rquote=1277813&tid=89410&author=blevely]nope only Hillbilly I know is that goofy fella on here:D

and I can't call myself a fighter yet, but I sure am working towards it[/rquote]

He was on that show, and lost the championship fight. He's a cool guy, and a big deer hunter. His name is Brad "The Hillbilly Heartthrob" Imes.......

I'll google him and see if I can find a pic that you'd recognize.

8. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
    I used to really like Bisping till I seen how he acts on this show not I can't wait to see him get his butt whooped

9. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    oh brad imes ok i remember him just didnt recognize his nick name

10. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
    [rquote=1277822&tid=89410&author=Doubleshot75][rquote=1277813&tid=89410&author=blevely]nope only Hillbilly I know is that goofy fella on here:D

and I can't call myself a fighter yet, but I sure am working towards it[/rquote]

He was on that show, and lost the championship fight. He's a cool guy, and a big deer hunter. His name is Brad "The Hillbilly Heartthrob" Imes.......

I'll google him and see if I can find a pic that you'd recognize.[/rquote]

I just looked him up, didn't he fight here recently, either at Hearnes or in Sedalia at a big show?

11. cfdjay

cfdjay New Member

Sep 5, 2004
    I saw Brad a couple of years ago in TOOT TOOTs. I think he just had knee surgery at the time.

12. Doubleshot75

Nov 6, 2006
    Ya.... I just googled his record. Here's a link that shows all his fights. It was Rashad Evans who he lost to in the final championship on Ultimate fighter in a split decision.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Brad-Imes-11453

PS: I told him he needs to join MWT:pop:

13. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
    That'd be way cool if he did, tell him to join or you'll get him hammered and put HIM in a gogoplata:D

14. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    looks like the goaters are beefin up the goat crew....:peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall:

15. Doubleshot75

Nov 6, 2006
    [rquote=1277933&tid=89410&author=ducks1]looks like the goaters are beefin up the goat crew....:peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall:[/rquote]

He's never been duck/goose hunting but he'd like to. Maybe some of you central MO boys can hook a brotha up!:pop:

16. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
    always lookin to take a new ducker. then i wouldnt have o pack in all my gear. j/k around the columbia area?

17. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
    He's 6'7 I'm not sure he'd fit in your blind or boat for that matter:D

18. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    [rquote=1277948&tid=89410&author=blevely]He's 6'7 I'm not sure he'd fit in your blind or boat for that matter:D[/rquote]
    you must not seen the condo on the river then. its 25'x25' and the sitten room is almost 9.5 foot tall. see you goaters sit in a lil ole deerstand and i set on me couch with me heater and hot fat dady breakfast.:dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin:

19. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
    Man I gotsta go with you all some time, a couch and food, add a tv and I'd never leave

20. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    yeah it is nice if the birds are there for sure. almost like the living room of the man cave just a lil wet thats all. for sure good times.