Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is all this stuff fllen from the sky i see and hear about? looks like some of the goaters are maken their ways to the darkside... :pop::pop::eek: all is good i say soon we will turn more four legged killers to the 2wing and 2 legged flyers :rof2::whistle::whistle::stirpot::stirpot::quackquack::quackquack::trophy:

·
Registered
11,897 Posts
Or they will become equal oportunity hunters like i am.

If its edible and in season and we will eat it and I got a lisence to hunt it, I will.

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
I like to hunt all sorts of stuff. Haven't tried duck hunting yet. Maybe one day I will. On my way up 40/61 yesterday I saw a nice set up on a big pond with a blind. Looked good. On my way down the decoys were still in the pond the hunters were gone.

deer hunting small game hunting I like it all.

[Edited on 12-7-2009 by Joeyman]

·
13,391 Posts
Joey,

My invite is still good!!!

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
:stirpot: I figure with 40 legs in the freezer already this year, we can work on some wings now. :D

Parker

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am haven a blast for sure. I now know how some of you old timers feel. Thr guys I have been huntin with are all 20-27yo. I am the old guy this time and its nice I tellya. These guys are pack mules. I am tryoin to figure out a way they can carry me too. Some of you folks that are gettin into ducken sure are jumpin in at the right time is all I can say. Good luck and besafe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts