Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
11,295 Posts
[rquote=1481851&tid=103619&author=Refuze2falo]I get to hunt the new late ML season for a buck

I am already excited:cheers:[/rquote]

No kiddin! Hopefully there is snow on the ground:cheers:

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,680 Posts
[rquote=1481851&tid=103619&author=Refuze2falo]I get to hunt the new late ML season for a buck

I am already excited:cheers:[/rquote]

That right there is exactly what kept me from dropping the hammer on a really good 8 tonight.

With standing corn in 3 different fields & lows in the teens should be a great combination for shooting a good one with a smoke pole.

·
Grrrrrrr
30,091 Posts
I'll be at the range with mine this next week too. This will be my first year hunting the muzzleloader season and I'm thrilled about it. Gotta work the first two days but can go Mom and Tues.

·
Mountain lion hunter
28,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[rquote=1481952&tid=103619&author=archer66]I'll be at the range with mine this next week too. This will be my first year hunting the muzzleloader season and I'm thrilled about it. Gotta work the first two days but can go Mom and Tues.[/rquote]

I touched your ML be fore you did....:D

What are you running through the Omega Chris?

·
Grrrrrrr
30,091 Posts
Hahaha....thanks for that too by the way.

Actually havent taken the time for fire it yet....worked OT until my feet darn near fell off then spent the last week of October and the first two weeks of Nov in bow stands. Then rifle season....and so on.

I'm starting from scratch here....gotta pick out some bullets...plan on going with loose powder.....

·
Grrrrrrr
30,091 Posts
I am open to suggestions by the way....so any of you who have experience with the TC Omega are more than welcome to speak up if you have loads that you prefer....

I don't mind listening to what folks who have some experience tell me!!!

·
8,850 Posts
Stick with the 90-110 gr range on powder. 150 out of the omega lets you know it. u2u me with your address, found the owners manual and registration card.

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Me too me too! :woot::cheers:

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
shoot i 'm ready for bowhunting :Dbut a little smokepole break will fit in just fine:cheers:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.