The old man can still shoot!

Discussion in 'Predators' started by radioactive, Mar 24, 2018.

1. GTOHunter

GTOHunter Well-Known Member

Way to go Radio....nice shooting,glad to see Your still after the Coyotes! :bow: :cool!:

radioactive likes this.
  2. radioactive

radioactive Active Hunter

Jan 25, 2012
    Thanks. It's been a while since I have felt up to getting out. I still haven't recovered as much as I would like, but it's a slow process and it's better than the alternative.:D

3. Steelman

Steelman Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2009
    It is impossible to use a rifle like that for hunting. They are only designed for war and killing people :banging::banging::banging: and must be banned! Stupid liberals!!

Nice shot!!

radioactive likes this.
  4. radioactive

Jan 25, 2012
    Thanks.
    yeah, I emptied the 200 round "clip" at him on full auto and luckily got one in him!:rolleyes::D I 'm still hoping for that elusive double one of these days.
    I have some 69 gr BTHP ammo I have been temped to use on deer, but have not tried them so far.

5. radioactive

Jan 25, 2012
    Thankee Sir! When you coming back up again? I wish we could do some calling together

6. GTOHunter

GTOHunter Well-Known Member

I'm going to have to take a Trip one of these Days back up there and go Coyote Hunting with You Arlen...it' on my bucket list of things to do.

My Buckets been getting rusty and wearing thru so I need to hurry things up and make some plans with You! :cheers: :wave1:

radioactive likes this.
  7. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    That'll do :clap:

What caliber it your black rifle

radioactive likes this.
  8. dhaverstick

dhaverstick High-tech Hillbilly

Jan 12, 2012
    Fair Grove, MO
    Nice shootin', Tex!

radioactive likes this.
  9. radioactive

Jan 25, 2012
    Yep, things been falling out of my bucket the last year or so as well. Hopefully we can get in a hunt when you visit:wave1:

10. radioactive

Jan 25, 2012
    It's that deadly war fightin', scary machine gun/assault rifle caliber of 5.56/.223. Stag is now making a .224 Valkyrie that will be bad @$$!!! If I were buying an AR style rifle today, it would be one of those! link to ammo here http://www.federalpremium.com/224-valkyrie/