Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty good day at a duck park on the westside for the OML crew. Hunting was great, shooting was pleantiful, and the killin' coulda/shoulda been better. After discharging all the available ammo we had between 4 of us we ended up with 2 full limits, not bad considering the daily average yesterday was .58 (yes, point five eight) ducks per hunter. The wind was pretty brutal so we're blaming the poor shooting on the wind and steel shot ;). Hopefully the wind won't be what we blame it on tomarrow at different duck park w/ OML, his pops, S_Z_R, and myself and that we have full limits of green ;).

Now onto the pics.

Whit posin' for the pic.
[file]81759[/file]

OML and his pops with the dawgs.
[file]81760[/file]

Justin aka Moonshine and myself with the dawgs.
[file]81762[/file]

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Looks like a great hunt john and nathan... Poor Wit looks a little tired... Restin on Nathan Pops... :rof2:

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[rquote=1491563&tid=104190&author=Gakic24]Looks like a great hunt john and nathan... Poor Wit looks a little tired... Restin on Nathan Pops... :rof2:[/rquote]

You only know the half of it Jason, poor ol' Whit was and probably still is whooped. She crashed hard as soon as we got her in the vehicle, but woke up breifly when she smelled BK :pop: and then crashed again after she got a couple fries. Got home and she got up enough to walk in the house straight to her corner on the carpet and has been laying there till just now. Time to head out and do it all over again ;). Man I forgot how much I miss 3 hour drives in the we hours of the morn to drink the Kool-Aid :cheers:.

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
[rquote=1491577&tid=104190&author=swmo][rquote=1491563&tid=104190&author=Gakic24]Looks like a great hunt john and nathan... Poor Wit looks a little tired... Restin on Nathan Pops... :rof2:[/rquote]

You only know the half of it Jason, poor ol' Whit was and probably still is whooped. She crashed hard as soon as we got her in the vehicle, but woke up breifly when she smelled BK :pop: and then crashed again after she got a couple fries. Got home and she got up enough to walk in the house straight to her corner on the carpet and has been laying there till just now. Time to head out and do it all over again ;). Man I forgot how much I miss 3 hour drives in the we hours of the morn to drink the Kool-Aid :cheers:.[/rquote]

Or walk 3 hours to the Banjo hole.... :rof2:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
:D:D

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
13,882 Posts
:eek:::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
14,299 Posts
Looks like a fun day.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Well, I suppose that's better than being at work all day.

:eek:::claphands::eek::

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
:eek:::claphands:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts