The JAY GREGORY special of the YEAR!!!

Discussion in 'Whitetails General 2010' started by FiremanBrad, May 27, 2009.

1. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Saw this deal at the car show this past weekend in Springfield....Now YOU can look just like your idol, JAY GREGORY!!! Yes, folks, you too can have frosted hair, and a wonderfully feminine golf visor!!!! That's right, you can look just like the world famous deer slayer, JAY GREGORY!!!! And, I'm sure if you order before midnite, you can kiss his wife on the elbow too!!!

:pop::pop::pop:

[​IMG]

2. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO

3. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

I was gonna model it, just couldn't bring myself to do it!!!!

For some reason, I just can't stand that guy!!!

4. Refuze2falo

Refuze2falo Plain White Cracker

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    I'd pay more to be like the guy in your avitar :stirpot::scared:

5. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    frosted hair

gay salute

oooh yeahhhhhhhhh

:peepwall:

6. yankee

yankee Senior Member

[rquote=1277118&tid=89377&author=Refuze2falo]I'd pay more to be like the guy in your avitar :stirpot::scared:[/rquote]:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

7. clansey

clansey New Member

Feb 6, 2005
    Bozeman, MT
    That's hilarious!!!:rof2::rof2::rof2:

8. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    you all are complex, "i like guys that kill big deer those who don't are just jelous" well except for that one guy because a brother's cousin's ex roomate's dog's prior owner said he seen him shoot a button buck once.:peepwall:

9. letemgrow

letemgrow Well-Known Member

:eek:::eek:::eek::

I have been looking for that all over!!! Just placed an order for two...I may want seconds. :D

10. Gakic24

Gakic24 Well-Known Member

Fireman,

You shoulda hollard since you were in town... you coulda swung by the store and seen a real celebrity...

"ME"!! :D

11. Gakic24

Ol jay is lookin a little pink!! :eek:

[file]58735[/file]

12. northmobigbuck

northmobigbuck New Member

Aug 5, 2005
    Carroll County Mo
    OMG I would rather waste my money on something in a 4am info commericial. Hahahaha

13. PoisonSnake

PoisonSnake Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2004
    Australia
    What is the story with ole' Jay that makes everyone hate on him so bad?

14. Gakic24

[rquote=1277688&tid=89377&author=PoisonSnake]What is the story with ole' Jay that makes everyone hate on him so bad?[/rquote]

:thinking:

15. PoisonSnake

PoisonSnake Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2004
    Australia
    I'm serious here. Without having to read through that 8-page post, could someone spill the beans here? Sure, he is an odd looking character, but so am I. If the fellow has some black sheep in his closet, then let's hear it.

16. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    [rquote=1277116&tid=89377&author=fireman_3311]I was gonna model it...[/rquote]

Ohhhh, come on...take one for the team! :rof2:

17. Buckngator

Buckngator New Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Did they have any that looks like Jim Gumbo??:D

18. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    [rquote=1277688&tid=89377&author=PoisonSnake]What is the story with ole' Jay that makes everyone hate on him so bad?[/rquote]

Because he's well, um..... Jay Gregory, and he's obnoxious amongst other non-desirable characteristics....:whistle:

Me, I am a big fan of Tiffany......hahahhaha.... Right Rat? At least she's easier on the eyes......

19. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    [rquote=1278130&tid=89377&author=callaojoe][rquote=1277688&tid=89377&author=PoisonSnake]What is the story with ole' Jay that makes everyone hate on him so bad?[/rquote]

Me, I am a big fan of Tiffany......hahahhaha.... Right Rat? At least she's easier on the eyes......[/rquote]

Naaa... I'm much more of a fireman fan... he's got a cool hairdoo just like his idol Jay baby. :D