Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well the boss is pulling the plug because of someone complaining thats been a member for a year, so i guess its back to hugs and kisses on every thread from here on out just wanted to say i think it was fun having a place to play and it sucks were losing it for a select few, glad i got to say this while i still can

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
W T F is complaining????????/

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
[rquote=1485333&tid=103805&author=marshallgrn] well the boss is pulling the plug because of someone complaining thats been a member for a year, so i guess its back to hugs and kisses on every thread from here on out just wanted to say i think it was fun having a place to play and it sucks were losing it for a select few, glad i got to say this while i still can[/rquote]

who would this member be, hmm, i wonder:confused:

time for a sock party.:rof2::hysterical: by the way, that was a joke not a threat it if was a threat i would have said, well nevermind, that would get me in trouble.:rof2:

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not refering to you winger, everyone knows a ducker threat cant be taking seriously, kinda like richard simmons wanting to threaten someone :claphands:

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
[rquote=1485333&tid=103805&author=marshallgrn] well the boss is pulling the plug because of someone complaining thats been a member for a year, so i guess its back to hugs and kisses on every thread from here on out just wanted to say i think it was fun having a place to play and it sucks were losing it for a select few, glad i got to say this while i still can[/rquote]

Yes. one might say that but a lot of members feel the other way... just for a few they must endure....

Two sides for most everything.......

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mr B just a question for you, isnt the playhouse a requested invite? so why cant the complainers just be locked out instead of getting it shut down for the majority that dont complain? just asking

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
[rquote=1485375&tid=103805&author=marshallgrn] Mr B just a question for you, isnt the playhouse a requested invite? so why cant the complainers just be locked out instead of getting it shut down for the majority that dont complain? just asking[/rquote]

dang, once again.

here is a thought. MRB clear the playhouse, bomb the thing if you will. make it a request only with no crying allowed. give me the keys, i will monitor it with no other ability to see, comment, modify or anything else but bomb people who come in here crying about something. if i cry i will bomb myself, i promise. then all you have to worry about is people complaining about me bombing them but the proof will be right in front. course this will only pertain to the playhouse and it will not be abused but upheld. there will be no second warning, first crybaby **** and bam, back to the open forum. watch you say boss? oh and if i am not the person, give the henchmen to someone else but it would solve the problem.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Maybe this move will help some people git thier balls outta thier purse???!!!:wave:

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
i think there has only been one person that hates the playhouse. he has said it from the get go ,but yet still post in here and cuts up just like the rest of us.. kinda hypicritical sounding to me. if they dont want to be in here and post or biatch about then dont come and stay out.. like i said before the ones that are beeing faggets about this i bet they look at the pub club with waery mouthes too. just floors me it says right there if you are thin skinned then STAY OUT.......

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
i think there has only been one person that hates the playhouse. he has said it from the get go ,but yet still post in here and cuts up just like the rest of us.. kinda hypicritical sounding to me. if they dont want to be in here and post or biatch about then dont come and stay out.. like i said before the ones that are beeing faggets about this i bet they look at the pub club with waery mouthes too. just floors me it says right there if you are thin skinned then STAY OUT.......

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[rquote=1485399&tid=103805&author=FiremanBrad]Maybe this move will help some people git thier balls outta thier purse???!!!:wave:[/rquote]

i doubt it, nancys will always have there balls in there purse

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[rquote=1485408&tid=103805&author=ducks1]i think there has only been one person that hates the playhouse. he has said it from the get go ,but yet still post in here and cuts up just like the rest of us.. kinda hypicritical sounding to me. if they dont want to be in here and post or biatch about then dont come and stay out.. like i said before the ones that are beeing faggets about this i bet they look at the pub club with waery mouthes too. just floors me it says right there if you are thin skinned then STAY OUT.......[/rquote]

greenhead613 you read this?

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
[rquote=1485399&tid=103805&author=FiremanBrad]Maybe this move will help some people git thier balls outta thier purse???!!!:wave:[/rquote]
is it really going bye bye.. and if so why:confused::confused:it seems some just want it all to be run like boy scout camp.. or is maybe that some have no say so in here and that makes them mad.. i bet thats it its nost scout camp here so dont bring the smores...:thinking::thinking::stirpot:

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
[rquote=1485410&tid=103805&author=marshallgrn][rquote=1485399&tid=103805&author=FiremanBrad]Maybe this move will help some people git thier balls outta thier purse???!!!:wave:[/rquote]

i doubt it, nancys will always have there balls in there purse[/rquote]
not true some nancies will have them in their motuhs...

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,045 Posts
[rquote=1485413&tid=103805&author=marshallgrn][rquote=1485408&tid=103805&author=ducks1]i think there has only been one person that hates the playhouse. he has said it from the get go ,but yet still post in here and cuts up just like the rest of us.. kinda hypicritical sounding to me. if they dont want to be in here and post or biatch about then dont come and stay out.. like i said before the ones that are beeing faggets about this i bet they look at the pub club with waery mouthes too. just floors me it says right there if you are thin skinned then STAY OUT.......[/rquote]

greenhead613 you read this?[/rquote]

Guys, I don't have any insight on why the bossman made the final decision, but I can assure you, this topic has been discussed before. Don't put if all off on Danny. There's been plenty of spillover onto the main forum from the playhouse that he wasn't involved in.:cheers:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
[rquote=1485436&tid=103805&author=pinwheel][rquote=1485413&tid=103805&author=marshallgrn][rquote=1485408&tid=103805&author=ducks1]i think there has only been one person that hates the playhouse. he has said it from the get go ,but yet still post in here and cuts up just like the rest of us.. kinda hypicritical sounding to me. if they dont want to be in here and post or biatch about then dont come and stay out.. like i said before the ones that are beeing faggets about this i bet they look at the pub club with waery mouthes too. just floors me it says right there if you are thin skinned then STAY OUT.......[/rquote]

greenhead613 you read this?[/rquote]

Guys, I don't have any insight on why the bossman made the final decision, but I can assure you, this topic has been discussed before. Don't put if all off on Danny. There's been plenty of spillover onto the main forum from the playhouse that he wasn't involved in.:cheers:[/rquote]

i agree it's not all ghsmoker. but most of us figured it out early on, there is only two that seem to lag behind now and can't quite grasp it.

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hes just been the most recent and constant that got MrB coming up with ideas Pinn im sure theres a couple others to that have cried when they asked for permission to go there

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,045 Posts
[rquote=1485446&tid=103805&author=marshallgrn] hes just been the most recent and constant that got MrB coming up with ideas Pinn im sure theres a couple others to that have cried when they asked for permission to go there[/rquote]

The problems don't just radiate from 1-2 or even 3 members. A lot of the problems I see with the playhouse is that a large portion of the members here, act in an adult manner, well, at least teenager manner, :hysterical: which is fine in here, but the attitudes keep spilling onto the open forum. Pot stirring between goaters & duckers, rabbit hunters, ect.

I'd be willing to bet, that if we went back through all the threads that went south, a large portion of them would have members of the playhouse right in the thick of things. Anyone wanna bet me?:thinking:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts