the boy is gone

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Hunting' started by winger, Nov 3, 2010.

1. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    bdm's east bound and down is officially at school. i'll be going once or twice a week to get schooled in the finer art of dog work myself. it's good to have your buddy training the dog as i get nightly updates. so far the boy is doing me proud. can't wait for spring when we start our juniors:cheers:

2. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO

3. Son_of_Cold_Duck

Son_of_Cold_Duck 1:8655 idiots right Red?

Dec 16, 2008
    i\'m skeeered
    hopefully Subby doesnt run out of socks!
    :D

4. DADAKOTA

DADAKOTA Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2006
    Anything to get some decoys to use.

5. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    cold duck, i'll buy him new ones.

wags, i have figured that plight out. i think if he doesn't take a bath he will forget about the decoys. he has weened down to where instead of carrying it everywhere, he only runs them in the bath so stand by for the stinky kid at school. at least until february than we can resume normal hygene.:claphands:

6. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    started official water work off a winger yesterday with him. 5 months old running land and water like a champ. hits the water hard. just hope we keep up the pace. looks like subby has a career in dog training ahead of him. this will be his 3rd. his first has 2 master passes looking for his title next year, second smoked his first junior test in october and his 3rd will be running in the spring. :banana-man-yeah: