Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since you guys seem to be looking for a Snow Goose guide I'll let ya in on what I think. There are a total of 3 guys I'd consider contacting. These are the guys whom I've either shared info with or hunted with and they are Good!!!

Tony Toye of Big River Outfitters, or Tracy Northup of UpNorth Outdoors, or Tony Vandemore an Avery Prostaff....

I'd like to help but my kid is having trouble with her heart this year and surgery in March. Not to mention getting Good on taking snows takes Alot of time and its time I don't have much of this year. So Good Luck to you guys if ya go. :cheers:

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Originally posted by wabo
Since you guys seem to be looking for a Snow Goose guide I'll let ya in on what I think. There are a total of 3 guys I'd consider contacting. These are the guys whom I've either shared info with or hunted with and they are Good!!!

Tony Toye of Big River Outfitters, or Tracy Northup of UpNorth Outdoors, or Tony Vandemore an Avery Prostaff....

I'd like to help but my kid is having trouble with her heart this year and surgery in March. Not to mention getting Good on taking snows takes Alot of time and its time I don't have much of this year. So Good Luck to you guys if ya go. :cheers:
I think we are good... A good buddy of mine is who I have already contacted and he is going to cut us a group rate... thanks for the considerations;):cheers:
Sorry to hear about your daughter... Will be praying for her

·
13,315 Posts
Wabo,

We will pray hard for your daughters recovery.

Scott

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Wabo prayers sent for your daughter. Hope all turns out well. Still need to get together with you one of these years and shoot some birds.

·
Registered
14,241 Posts
Prayers from here brotha Wabo.

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
prayers from the law house and merry christmas

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the prayers and well wishes guys!!!

I'm getting ready to head out the door about as far away from kiddo as I get these days. 1/4 mile from the house I'm hoping to shoot a doe in a bit. This year has been a tough year for huntin and I've sat up alot of nights just listening to the tick tock clock while watching her sleep. She seems fine right now with the new meds and is sound asleep upstairs so I'mmma heading out for alittle while to get outdoors.

Josh I need to get together with you and some others on here sometime forsure. Hopefully next season will bring more days afield and better circumstances with more time... The tick tock says its almost daylight, gotta go, I got an itchy finger this morning and it needs scratchin Bad....

Thanks again guys!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts