Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone get them a Thanksgiving day deer? I was going out with the bow this morning, but the wife didn't set the alarm right:mad2::mad2: I just wondered if anyone was successful on Thanksgiving:pop::cheers:

·
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry to hear that Bowmadness. We have seemed to stay pretty steady in Columbia. Hopefully we stay at the same rate or even a little better would be nice.

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
Was in the tree at 6:00am, got sleeted on a bit, sat til 9:00am, didn't see a thing. :(

·
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh and by the way I knew there was no chance in going this afternoon so I too got stuffed and watched hunting shows on the outdoor channel all evening:cheers::D

·
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[rquote=1489138&tid=104020&author=Shrapnel]Was in the tree at 6:00am, got sleeted on a bit, sat til 9:00am, didn't see a thing. :([/rquote]

I just felt like starting thanksgiving out in a tree would be a great start, but the alarm malfunction ruined that. I still drove out to the lease and looked around a little just to be in the outdoors:cheers:

·
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[rquote=1489140&tid=104020&author=BowtechAdm]went out and checked some cameras and walked up on a shooter buck getting his pic taken[/rquote]

Did you have your bow? :pop:

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
I'm not even gonna get out early in the a.m., patterns have changed me thinks...will hit it tomorrow evening again. Did find some new rubs today.

·
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am going in the AM!! They FINALLY got the corn picked yesterday evening at my lease:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
17,090 Posts
Spend the day with the fam. I'll be out tomorrow pm.:claphands:

·
Registered
587 Posts
[rquote=1489152&tid=104020&author=DForbis]I am going in the AM!! They FINALLY got the corn picked yesterday evening at my lease:cheers::cheers:[/rquote]

Gotta love it.

Cold temps, and the corn finally out.

I will be out also.

Good Luck Forbis

·
Registered
17,090 Posts
You too D! Wife has to work in the am, so I'm on kid duty.

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
Hab you hunting around St Louis?

·
Registered
17,090 Posts
Thought about heading up to the farm for a quail hunt, but probably have to save that for another day.

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
Me too, have a 20 acre tract in Fenton and a 300 acre tract in North St Louis county on the river, some brutes up there but they have eluded my broad heads thus far, only taken a couple does.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts