Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ya'll...thanks a bunch for all the kind words and prayers!!! Been awhile since I've been online. We left July 31st for Colorado, spent the first nite in Denver, and went to the Coors Brewery that next morning, then took backroads up thru Estes Park, saw some big bull elk, I'll post pics later this week hopefully...then backroads out to Loveland, where I had to fix wheel bearings on my trailer. Stayed that nite in Ft. Collins. Next morning, backroads all the way up to Walden, and on in to camp that day. My dad, stepmom, both sisters, my new wife, and daughter and I got to spend the last week or so of my dad's life with him...not many people get to say that, it was awesome!!! Another plus, as sudden as his death was, I am so glad he didnt suffer any...been thru that, this way is much better. I can't say enough how thankful I am to have so many friends, you guys included...it helps ya thru the tough times, fo sho!!!! I have 9 rolls of pics, but my computer is down again, will get them posted after I get it fixed.....Thanks again, Brad

·
Under appreciated
92,881 Posts
Sounds like you had a great time.. circumstances considered.

Glad to have ya back bro.. best of wishes to you and yours going forward. :wave:

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OH, and almost forgot...got married up there Aug 5th...awesome outdoor Chapel, right next to a mountain lake, up about 9000 feet!!! Thanks again

·
Under appreciated
92,881 Posts
Originally posted by fireman_3311
up about 9000 feet!!!
I dont remember being that high for bout 3 weeks now!!

NO.. NOT DRUG RELATED!!!

·
5,631 Posts
Brad, welcome back. Congratulations and condolences. If there's anything we can do, just let us know. You know we're here for you.

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
I'm with jMac, sorrowful congratulations from here too.

Glad to have ya back.

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rat...cracked me up...lol

Jmac, Hayzer, yea, the highs and lows, fo sho....just really thankful we were all together for his last days!!!!

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
That's is a blessing in itself there fireman.

·
Registered
241 Posts
fireman, i too got to spen the last two weeks with my father upon his sudden death. It was a joy to my heart to know it did not suffer long. it will hjelp that you can have the good memories and not that of lingering suffering.

As for the mountian chapel, i know pretty sure right where you were. We were by there last year. We took the front range trip to Estes Park and then over to greely. It is a view to behold. ,,

CONGRATS ON THE MARRIAGE, I promise one thing, she will make you a better man. Communicate, and Listen to each other and live a full happy life:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.