Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MRB,

It was great to finally meet you, and thank you for your hospitality this weekend. I hope we pass your inspection when you get there.

Reb, Ducks and Swiggy, thanks for all the preparation and and scrambling to make it happen.

Leasburg, thanks for Driving and putting up with this ole guy all weekend..

Josh, Thanks for the Chariton Tour and driving us to and from the shooting, that was a great looking Drake GWT

Showme, Keep your powder dry and your keys in your pocket!!

LB, Cat-mech and LGH, it was good to spend some time you guys.. Remember, never lock any doors..

and finally to LMA and CFrazz, as I can now say that I have also met some more of the backbone of the MWT...

remember, we are just a bunch of waterfowlers!!!

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
somebody thank the dang dog:D

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Yes Sir the GTG was good but the hunting was slow at best for Us !! We got the Handycapped blind at Fountain Grove & the birds didn't seen to have much interest to using that area.
It was a pleasure to spend time with all of You good Folks though !!
Cat

·
Registered
13,882 Posts
It was great seeing the familiar faces and meeting new ones. You all are something else...couldn't help but to have a lot of fun around you ya-hoos! I hope everyone makes it home safely! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
[rquote=1491084&tid=104170&author=JustBob]sounds like a great time - ill try to make next years. theres some names on that list id like to have some nice words with ;p[/rquote]

Doesn't seem to Me that wanting to have "Nice words" is condusive to getting an invite !!
Cat

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
sk, great meeting you and shooting some birds with you saturday morning. We did our best to keep winchester in busisness.:cheers:

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
I had a great time too. Sure was good cheap fun. Lookin forward to next year already.

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
:cheers::cheers: glad you guys got to come up again this year. Wish I had of had more time to visit but it was a bad weekend for me to get loose..

Doors can always be open so just holler... :cheers::cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.