Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First thanks to MrB for letting us use the caben.

Secondly thanks to Catmech99 for letting me ride up with you and letsgolocking. O i mean Letsgohunting.

It was good grub and exelent compony.

I got to shot at a duck at Fountain Grove DA blind but faild ot hit it all 3 shots. I had a good time and saw plenty of ducks and snow geese and canadion gesse. It was my first oportunity to sit in a duck b lind and i relished every moment of it.

I cant speak for any one else but i had fun. I look forward to getting to atend other gossapolozas in the future.

Catmech99 dint charge me gas monies on the ride up so on the way back i used the gas monies i dint ahve to get to get a TomTom. He helped me pick it out and Letsgohunting set it up for me on the way home. I dint get lsot going home. It still took 4 stops to let my back rest. But now i can go to strange plases and not worry about getting lost.

I would of posted this earlier today, but my back was totally out. I was stuck having to crawl around the house all morning but am finally abel to pull my self into a chair now. Wife is off tomarrow and is going to take me to VA clinic in town to see if they willing to adress the swollen back side. I have more hope of being drawn for next years gossapoloza then i do the VA.

I dint take any pics whiel in atendence. I not know if any pics were taken of me exept the 2 catmech took of me in the blind.

·
Registered
11,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
O its ok. I guess i dint look enouf like the duck comanders to warrent more shots on ducks. Ill work on that for next gossapoloza event.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
[rquote=1492303&tid=104235&author=Longbow26] First thanks to MrB for letting us use the caben.

Secondly thanks to Catmech99 for letting me ride up with you and letsgolocking. O i mean Letsgohunting.

It was good grub and exelent compony.

I got to shot at a duck at Fountain Grove DA blind but faild ot hit it all 3 shots. I had a good time and saw plenty of ducks and snow geese and canadion gesse. It was my first oportunity to sit in a duck b lind and i relished every moment of it.

I cant speak for any one else but i had fun. I look forward to getting to atend other gossapolozas in the future.

Catmech99 dint charge me gas monies on the ride up so on the way back i used the gas monies i dint ahve to get to get a TomTom. He helped me pick it out and Letsgohunting set it up for me on the way home. I dint get lsot going home. It still took 4 stops to let my back rest. But now i can go to strange plases and not worry about getting lost.

I would of posted this earlier today, but my back was totally out. I was stuck having to crawl around the house all morning but am finally abel to pull my self into a chair now. Wife is off tomarrow and is going to take me to VA clinic in town to see if they willing to adress the swollen back side. I have more hope of being drawn for next years gossapoloza then i do the VA.

I dint take any pics whiel in atendence. I not know if any pics were taken of me exept the 2 catmech took of me in the blind.

[/rquote]

Longbow,
Reading this post reminds Me of why I help as much as I can !! You surely made Us happy to know that You had a good time !! Glad the Tom Tom helped You !! It will save You gas & stress getting to where You want to go.
Cat

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
you'll like that tomtom. bought the wife a garmin and liked it so much got myself one. heck last time i was at the refuge of a certain kansas spot i turned that sucker on and was suprised to find that our riverbottom is only 10 miles from the refuge as the river flows. never would have guessed it.:cheers:

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
:cheers::cheers::woot::woot::claphands:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts