Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the call out and worked with it this morning and worked with the angle of the striker and I'm getting to where I can really make it talk!

I LOVE IT!

And I'm very pleased with the Mossy Oak Obsession "look" it has! Not to mention I gots one of, if not THE coolest "Vector" hat out there!

Just a little story for the rest of you. I told Parker what kind of hat I wanted specificly. As far as the call and striker I told him he was the expert, make me something I would like! The Man came through! I couldn't be happier with what he made up for me!

THE PIC ABSOLUTELY DOESN'T DO THIS CUSTOM CALL JUSTICE. IT IS THE COOLEST MEAT CALL I HAVE EVER LAID EYES ON!

[file]7857[/file]

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,486 Posts
Good pic there DSG! You make it look better than what it is! :D

I sure am glad you like it! :D

I don't think you'll have a problem working a bird with that call.....it runs.

Cfraz: :wink:

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,486 Posts
Originally posted by MUHunter
thats a good looking call parker.........can you make one with that black/gold wood??
Oh, I could, but it would cost a stinkin' fortune. It'd be like $45, cause the wood is horribly expensive.

Hold on a second......lemme check something.....I may have the wood to make you a duck call or deer grunter out of it though.

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,486 Posts
Originally posted by MUHunter
thats a good looking call parker.........can you make one with that black/gold wood??
I've got the black and gold for a barrel, but I don't have any to make the stopper. I can make the stopper out of black over black, or I can make it for you in Feb or so (which won't do anything for you this year) when I make more black and gold strikers to where I'll have another peice.

What'd you think?

Parker

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Parker

Good pic there DSG! You make it look better than what it is! :D

I sure am glad you like it! :D
No.....the pic in no way does this call justice. It really does look camo'd with the colors you used plus the grain of the wood.

As far as liking it.......the thing that I like the most is that I din't tell you one thing about what I wanted, and you came through with EXACTLY what I wanted. It's perfect. Some how you knew. The mark of a true craftsman!

:cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.