Thanks from Mrb and henry

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by henry, Mar 5, 2006.

1. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

I'd like to thank everyone who stopped by the booth and visited with us at the classic. We were busy alot of the time and I did'nt get a chance to visit as much as I would have liked. But meeting everyone I did was great. For those who were unable to make it,,ya missed a good time, but we still have hope of meeting you in person sometime in the future.

Thanks for the Participation and support from everyone at the classic and on this forum.

2. Poor Valley

Poor Valley Active Member

Mar 14, 2003
    Rolla, Mo
    I'm gonna turn that around on ya cause I think you guys deserve the thanks for getting it all together and doing all the work so we can all have a great time and visit! Thanks!

3. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    I'll second that! Great job guys!
  4. JackJr

JackJr New Member

Nov 30, 2002
    Land Of BLAHS
    Well here's my 2 cents. A great weekend and I met tons of great folks. Didn't get to talk to everyone as much as I'd like to as henry kept me busy. Also many thanks to MrB and Todd for pulling together just an impressive group of folks.:eek: One more thing. Seeing as how we can't talk politics on here DSG and I got the political future of the country all worked out.:D:D:D

5. MoBowman

MoBowman Active Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Well worth the 2 hour drive that I had and I know many others drove a longer distance. Thanks Dave and Todd for making it all possible:cheers:

MoBowman ```----------->
  6. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    I went there not knowing what to expect. I had a few butterflies when I walked in. Everybody was smiling and shaking your hand and I even got a hug from a pretty young miss. It was a very enjoyable afternoon. I vote to have one each month. And to my relief we don't have to worry about the state of the nation because JackJr and DSG has it all figured out I hear. Whew!! Man I was really worried about that......thanks to all for such a great time.
  7. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    Thanks guys! I had a great time! I sure hope I get the opportunity to come to more events in the future!

8. Hoytshooter

Hoytshooter Active Member

Mar 7, 2005
    Small Buck, MO
    I'm with Parker, I sure hope i can make it to more events in the future. Great time and a great bunch of people!
  9. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    I agree with the rest of you's. All most of us had to do was drive there and walk in the door for a good time.

Hats off to the folks that did the real work! :cheers:
  10. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Let's see now.... A gun(s) in every household, lower prices for NR tags, and a good $.50 cigar......

And that's just a start...
  11. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    Thanks to Mrb Dave, and Steve for putting up with me all weekend! It was great to see Dad again! There were several of you through the booth that I am sure I did not get the chance to meet with, hope next time we can.

Again thanks Mrb!
  12. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    Not meaning to hyjack the topic but I think we just found our next President in CallaoJoe! :cheers:
  13. Booches

Booches Member

Jan 8, 2003
    Columbia, Missouri

That thanks goes to you and Dave for getting this group together. You're the best!

To the rest:
    I was please to meet so many of you this weekend, and see others I've met before. Wish I could've gone out Saturday evening. Maybe next year.
  14. JackJr

JackJr New Member

Nov 30, 2002
    Land Of BLAHS
    I think we did very well getting the word out about to a lot of folks that didn't know about us and hopefully we'll have a bunch of new members in the next few days. Had a good sales day on Saturday but Sunday was pretty slow. Parker's gonna have to make about a hundred of his fancy strikers for next year's Classic too. All in all a much bigger turn out this year than last.:D

OH and like DSG said CJ fer Pres in '08.:wave::eek:;)

15. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    OK that's fine, but I'll do it under one condition....

I get to make a bunch of decisions the first week I'm in office. These decisions are binding, non-repeal-able. After my first week I'm retiring, and let my VP take over. Any volunteers?

I'm goin hunting.
  16. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    I'll be your VP CJ! I wanna have a cigar in the Oval Office!!! :eek: :eek: :D

Oh........better get :smiley: ;)
  17. Keith

Keith New Member

Dec 13, 2002
    Springfield, MO.

18. beanpile

beanpile just a no body

only wish I could of been there Saturday

but t was nice to put a face to a boardname/eye
  19. Transplanted Hoosier

Transplanted Hoosier New Member

Oct 16, 2002
    I was there most of Saturday and meet a great bunch of people, some new, some old friends and had a great time. I planned on going back Sunday but the weather change (cold and wet) had all the banged up joints and old injuries (both knees, pelvis and right shoulder) really aching and the nerve damage in the right arm was like a bad tooth ach. So I just headed out for home, sorry to have missed the people that came by Sunday.

I have some pictures that I will start to post up tomorrow.
  20. PMan

PMan Retired

Dec 3, 2002
    Well Said Jerry!:cheers: