THANKS EASTER BUNNY

Discussion in 'Whitetails General' started by ducks1, May 23, 2009.

1. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    THANKS EASTER BUNNIE THE PLAY HOUSE HASNT SEEN THIS MUCH FUN IN A LONG TIME. THE LAST FUN DAY IS WHEN BETTY BOPP CAME IN AND CALLED US ALL OUT FOR A GOOD OLE CHATTIN TO.:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

2. BILLYGOAT

BILLYGOAT New Member

hey john thats a long union break.arent you suppose to be doing something??

3. you know how them union guys are billy you think its been to long talk to his shop steward

4. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    [rquote=1273219&tid=89142&author=BILLYGOAT]hey john thats a long union break.arent you suppose to be doing something??[/rquote]
    NOPE I WORKED LUNCH RIGHT INTO MY BREAK THE WIFE IS FEELIN BAD SO I HAVE TO KEEP THE KIDDOS TIED UP AWAY FROM HER. THE FUNNY THING IS SO FAR THE BOY HAS LET THE BEAGLE LOOSE AND HAS FOUND OUT HOW TO MAKE A HOME MADE BOW AND ARROW SET FROM SOM TREES AND TWIGS AND SHOT HIS FIRST DOE ITS NAME IS ABBY . I NEED A BREAK FROM THE BREAK .

5. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

6. BILLYGOAT

BILLYGOAT New Member

typical union workers....i miss it

7. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    JEALOUS FELLAS ARE YOU.

8. BILLYGOAT

BILLYGOAT New Member

i can admit it.....yep:rof2:

but its allso not bad being laidoff either

9. nah my body is gonna be intact till im old that union stuff is to hard on a guys body be all crippled up at the age of 40... not for me

10. Skduckhunt

Skduckhunt Senior Member

Dec 29, 2002
    St. Charles, Mo
    goin back to college, smoker boy??? I certainly hope so!!!

11. never stopped college scotty im cutting the amout i go down so i can make some money but im not a quitter

12. lma

lma Active Member

[rquote=1273253&tid=89142&author=greenheadsmoker613]nah my body is gonna be intact till im old [/rquote]
    :rof2::rof2::rof2: Anyone got this quote saved for those "famous last words?"

13. BILLYGOAT

BILLYGOAT New Member

if we started saving quotes from the green one we would need a book:rof2:

14. lma

lma Active Member

[rquote=1273475&tid=89142&author=BILLYGOAT]if we started saving quotes from the green one we would need a book:rof2:[/rquote]
    Hey......what if we just saved the ones with some substance to them? :rof2::rof2::rof2:

15. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    [rquote=1273500&tid=89142&author=lma][rquote=1273475&tid=89142&author=BILLYGOAT]if we started saving quotes from the green one we would need a book:rof2:[/rquote]
    Hey......what if we just saved the ones with some substance to them? :rof2::rof2::rof2:[/rquote]

wouldnt be much of a book now would it:shrug:

( i know you were dieing to say that!:D)

16. lma

lma Active Member

[rquote=1273532&tid=89142&author=knockemdeadd][rquote=1273500&tid=89142&author=lma][rquote=1273475&tid=89142&author=BILLYGOAT]if we started saving quotes from the green one we would need a book:rof2:[/rquote]
    Hey......what if we just saved the ones with some substance to them? :rof2::rof2::rof2:[/rquote]

wouldnt be much of a book now would it:shrug:

( i know you were dieing to say that!:D)[/rquote]
    Just looking out for us.....don't want to over exert ourselves at our age, ya know!:rof2: