Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
81,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to everyone who attended and supported this years 3D shoot. It was a great time and a very good showing by Missouriwhitetails members.

Thanks again folks.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
5,631 Posts
Henry, no, thank YOU! We had a great time. I shot as good or better than I have ever shot and Tiff did AWESOME considering her experience (2 days shooting...in her life!) and the fact that the course was REAL tough for the traditional and women folk!

By the way, you and mrb had the EASY job! You should have got out there and shot! :D

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,352 Posts
Thank you guys for putting this on. And to MoBowman for organizing this shoot.:cheers:

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Originally posted by venatic
Thank you guys for putting this on. And to MoBowman for organizing this shoot.:cheers:
No doubt, thanks a bunch...our crew had a blast way on into the night at r2ahunter's house!!! The shoot was tons of fun.

Jmac, Tiff musta been some good luck for ya, makin ya shoot and LOOK better!!!!!! I think DSG told ya, I have one of your arrahs here, and I'm checking with my nephew about his old compound for Tiff....I'll make him sell it cheap if he wants to get rid of it!!!

·
5,631 Posts
Whatcha doin with one of my arrows?

·
Registered
18,763 Posts
good to hear everyone had a blast at the shoot. Wish I could have made it down. One of these times I'll be there!

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Originally posted by jmmcguire
Whatcha doin with one of my arrows?
I think Chuck88 found it behind target #1, the ram...I guess I could post a pic of it later today, in case it's not yours....

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
wish i had made it but the catfish were going crazy on mark twain and i had to be there ,plus i had to keep the wife happy and roof house two.hopefully next year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.