Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To begin with, MRB Thank you VERY much... Both the wiff and I had a fantastic time.. Thank you very much for your hospitality and everything you do for this.. you rock man~!!!!

Thank you....

To the moderators of this site for not only keepin my :***: inline on here, but helping get everything together for the GTG...

To DSG, man you cooked some awesome crappie, frimps and fries once again man... And for getting the auction rocking and rolling.. 1000 bucks? FREAKING AWESOME!!!!

to CRAPPIE for bringing the fish.. AWESOME MAN! (BTW, friday night I think you met centerpunch 3 times in 30 minutes, do you remember that? ;) )

To Bo for cookin that pig... DANGGGGGGGGGGGGGG that was AWESOME... man you can cook bro!

to Mailman for bringing the skeet thrower deal, that was much fun man!

To those who brough the clay birdies, thank you!

to Hayzer and mrs hayzer, thank you for lettin us borrow the air mattress.. i actually slept a bit last night, wheew i needed it to!

to Pipe, Rat, CP and Nicholas for giving me the oppurtunity to paint your guns, glad you guys were happy with them!

to Pipe for hauling my drunk :***: around on the ******* hayride ALL day yesterday :cheers:

To everyone I hadnt met before but had talked to on here, was awesome to finally put a face with the name... :cheers:

To those I had met previously, was awesome to see you again!

I'm sure I missed a few things.. but im frikken tired!

We rolled in about 4 pm on Friday, awesome directions mrb!, was greeted by pipe and had a :cheers: and got our tent set up.. showed pipe his gun, had SEVERAL more :cheers: Then ate some of those awesome crappie... drank more.... and more, went to bed i think at 2? Up at 8 on Saturday, enjoyed 3 red beers... wheew.. talk about early.. held off until 10 am to drink some more ;) Pipe and I started hammering them away... Rat joined us at 11... Then came the 3d match at noon? Then came the ******* hayride and lots more beer, lots of schnapps (in total most of 3 bottles) Lastly was the hot da#%... wheew, btw everyone, take my advice and dont chug it.. it will burn your throat, i am quite hoarse tonight even... So, saturday consisted of drinking for 16 hours :eek:

Overall had an AWESOME time... Cant wait for the spring campout at hayzers and then the fall gtg next year...............

Oh.. and just for you Rat, Pipe, Jar Jar and Nicholas....

WOOT WOOT.......................... YOU KNOW :D

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
I'd like to ditto Rebel's and everyone elses thank you's on this board.

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Originally posted by deer_slayer
:cheers:

Another thank you from the deer_slayer camp. Would also like to send out a special thanks to DSG, Cfraz, and hunter7x for the 6:30am 12 guage alarm on Sunday.
:D

:wave:
:mad::mad::mad2::mad::mad:

Is that alarm thank you really necessary?

·
Registered
786 Posts
Thanks from me and the Mrs also! She was real sceptical about coming to one of these things with a bunch of hunters, but she had a great time and said she would come back again next year.

Laura and I both agree MRB is the greatest! If you look up "hospitality" in the dictionary, expect to see a picture of MRB.
Thanks again Dave for everything!:cheers:

·
Under appreciated
91,818 Posts
Originally posted by DShootnstGentemn
As often happens, I am clueless. What is it that you all are talking about?

Oh.. well evidently you, and two others decided to shoot clays that morning.. or so I have been told.

Boy.. you get up early dontcha DSG? lol

·
Under appreciated
91,818 Posts
Originally posted by DShootnstGentemn
Originally posted by rat

Boy.. you get up early dontcha DSG? lol
Not REALLY! It was almost 7 o'clock, the sun was up. I'll get all the sleep I need when I'm dead. :)
What I really meant was its easy to get up really early when you havent went to bed yet!!

·
Registered
791 Posts
MRB - Thank you for putting on the get together. Sorry, I wasn't able to stay later. Since I brought the friend of mine, we didn't stay long. Next, I'll be sure to bring myself, and drink some beer. Man, was it tempting! :D

Pipe - Nice to meet you! By the way, the friend of mine, Tina thought you were cute! I told her I was going to tell you that, and I did. :D And yes, she's single. :cheers:

And to the others I met, rebel, plasticman, etc.....nice to put a face with the names.

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Man, I'm seeing names that were at the GTG that I never met. I'm sorry not everyone got to meet me or get an autograph, maybe next time:cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.