Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 152 Posts

· Banned
24,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For supporting my 2nd amendment rights today. Today the stock, tomorrow the magazine, then the whole rifle. :peep:

· Banned
24,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· Banned
24,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reactions: cam and Danimal

· Land buying addiction
13,978 Posts
The sad thing is if the Vegas shooter would have aimed instead of using a bump stock there would have likely been more casualties. In the long run it will probably cost more lives these people will learn to shoot instead of spray bullets.

· Banned
24,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The sad thing is if the Vegas shooter would have aimed instead of using a bump stock there would have likely been more casualties. In the long run it will probably cost more lives these people will learn to shoot instead of spray bullets.
I'm not so sure about aiming vrs bump stock. That was a long ways to shoot.

I have a friend that lost her niece in that shooting. She never had children and they were very close. I've never said anything to her about it and never will, but no type of gun ban, no matter how strict would have stopped him.

The shooter was mentally ill and obviously unfit to be in our society. The end.

· Banned
66,381 Posts
Reactions: WBF

· Banned
81,617 Posts
Actually it is. He administratively banned them.

· Banned
66,381 Posts
Reactions: WBF

· Banned
24,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cool, something new to act like ritards over. :wave1:
Since when is discussing my 2nd amendment rights in a civil manner anything but intelligent. :wave1:

· Banned
24,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

· Banned
66,381 Posts

· Banned
24,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The president cant and didnt ban anything. Did you even read they article you posted?
Just ask yourself who the Head of the ATF is appointed by and works for and you might figure out that when someone works for you, their major decisions have a direct reflection on you.

· Banned
24,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The president cant and didnt ban anything. Did you even read they article you posted?
Just ask yourself who the Head of the ATF is appointed by and works for and you might figure out that when someone works for you, their major decisions have a direct reflection on you.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.