Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
17,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a season it has been.:whiteflag::whiteflag::whiteflag::whiteflag:And after a long season It has finally ended:claphands:We in Kc have alot to be thankful for with the chiefs: Thank you Tony Gonz.:bowing: Well that's bout it, but we have next year right:banana:

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
Had an executive meeting with the son today. He will take over my old season tickets for 2 seats and letting the Chiefs have the other two. After over 20 years and having primo seats, I cannot take the abuse and I can find other things to spend the money on. Hate to give up seats 6 rows off the field on the 35 but Carl has priced it out of my range.

Herm is a moron.

·
Grrrrrrr
29,886 Posts
I like Thigpen, Jamal Charles, Gonzales, Derrick Johnson, Tank Tyler, and the defensive backs. Don't think much of anyone else though. It's unrealistic to think there will be too many changes but I'd like to see some serious changes with the O line, the D line and the linebackers. And Larry Johnson can take a hike out west...he'd make a good Raider. Herm can go away too...he was a loser as a head coach coming in...I hated to see him hired and can't wait to see him leave.

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
yeah I never liked Edwards... I think Haslett will stay as Coach of the Rams though. Had a couple good victories... and so many excruating losses.

·
17,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Clippers
I'm worried that they might give Herm one more year?:pop:
Please don't. I think we need to clean house at arrowhead. Also I think we will see Clark Hunt lower season ticket prices to sell tickets next year:pop:I think the parking is controled by Jackson county, so It will be $20-25.00 again

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
I believe that the season ticket renewals were sent out about the same time that we all found out that Carl would no longer be there. I don't know if tickets went up or not, but i would bet there is no way that they are cheaper next year.

·
Registered
69,522 Posts
I've been wearing my Packers Parka the last few weeks. I wish the best for Tony G. He deserves much better.

·
17,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Mailman
I've been wearing my Packers Parka the last few weeks. I wish the best for Tony G. He deserves much better.
MM fishing season coming up what do you and the snowman have planned? You know with you wearing the packers coat?:pop: Another world record spoonbill or a 8 pound crappie:rof2:. Yes Tony does deserve the best:rock:

·
Registered
12,625 Posts
Scuttlebutt has it the Chiefs are talking to Marty Shottinhimer (SP) about becoming the new GM/Headcoach for next season. Not sure how I feel about that, but he did win ALOT of games while with the Chiefs. :thinking::thinking:

·
17,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by MoBowman
Scuttlebutt has it the Chiefs are talking to Marty Shottinhimer (SP) about becoming the new GM/Headcoach for next season. Not sure how I feel about that, but he did win ALOT of games while with the Chiefs. :thinking::thinking:
Yeap just heard Jack Harry say Marty was the one who could get Bill Cower in here. But he also said Marty and Herm were good friends along with Gunther

·
Registered
12,625 Posts
Don't think Gunther will be going anywhere and Cower in my opinion is probably one of the best coaches in the NFL. Time will tell :whistle:

·
17,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Our defense sucked this year! You don't think Gun will go? I know the fans like him, but does he still have it?

·
Registered
12,625 Posts
No, I don't think he is going anywhere. He wasn't given much to work with since he got back, Carl ran the only decent defensive players we had off. Sounds like they will focus on the defense during the draft and that could make a world of difference. We could have been 8-8 or better this season if we could have only of stopped the opposing offense or had some type of pass rusher.

8-8 won the division, that is unheard of :roll2:

·
17,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No, I don't think he is going anywhere. He wasn't given much to work with since he got back, Carl ran the only decent defensive players we had off. Sounds like they will focus on the defense during the draft and that could make a world of difference. We could have been 8-8 or better this season if we could have only of stopped the opposing offense or had some type of pass rusher.

8-8 won the division, that is unheard of :roll2:
Ok your right with not having anything to work with, or a pass rusher

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
Well, I imagine Tony G. won't be in a Chiefs uniform next year. He already tried to be traded and the only reason that didn't happen is because King Carl got greedy.

·
Registered
14,151 Posts
tony will stay
larry and herm need to go
thigpen i think showed some signs of being great and he needs to be the future
we need a pass rusher!!
could use a solid Middle linebacker to go with derrick johnson and demarrio williams
the secondary is just fine
the ol needs a little improvement
and i vote to keep the spread offense with jamal charles and thigpen in the backfield.......

·
Chiefs FANatic
10,799 Posts
Latest off the rumor press clark offered him a VP in personnel role similar to what Parcells is in Miami.

Say what you will Marty was a HELL of a coach!! In Cleveland, byner fumbles on a gimme 3 yard score. Then the drive by Elway. Kicker problems in both KC and San Diego. The man is snake bitten in that aspect!! But I do believe he knows football. I'd like to see what he has to offer on the football operations side!! :cheers:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts