Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out this morning for 1.5 hours. Kinda brisk, for a change, was pretty windy. Odie really got on it this morning, I guess the cooler temps made a difference. Total 5 bunnies, 3 of which Odie circled for us, made our part a little easier. One of the bunnies was shot ON THE THIRD TIME AROUND! He asked for the gun after the 2nd pass LOL, I promised it wouldnt happen again, and he brought it back for a THIRD time. Another great day hunting with Greenhead, thankful I have him to share this with. :woot:

[file]81337[/file]

·
Registered
16,729 Posts
Rabbit taste like kung pao chicken or shrimp on the barbie :quackquack::wave::claphands::rules::welcome::postpadder::banana-man-yeah::grouphug::trophy::goodnight::hysterical:

·
Registered
16,729 Posts
or gator!!!

:wave:

·
PURE KILLER
38,018 Posts
look slike a good time was had:cheers:

·
Registered
4,394 Posts
Excellent! I'm jealous; running beagles on rabbits was an every weekend thing for my family growing up. Away to college, move to town, career, kids, the lack of rabbits in our area as the farms were converted to subdivisions, all have contributed to me not hearing a good beagle chase in a very long time. You guys keep it up; I'm living vicariously through your post.

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[rquote=1489388&tid=103992&author=MOGC]Excellent! I'm jealous; running beagles on rabbits was an every weekend thing for my family growing up. Away to college, move to town, career, kids, the lack of rabbits in our area as the farms were converted to subdivisions, all have contributed to me not hearing a good beagle chase in a very long time. You guys keep it up; I'm living vicariously through your post.[/rquote]

sounds really familiar. had them and bird dogs while growing up. dad kept em. moved out, we still hunted em. dad passed, didnt have the place to keep em. fast forward 20 yrs. son is now 19 and prolly more ate up by the hunting bug than i am, if possible. got our puppy, hooked up with Joeyman, lives closeby. we owe everything that has happened so far regarding training, etc, to him! he has 5 in his pack, we make 6.

certainly will continue to post up our hunts, really enjoy telling the experiences that we have been having!

:cheers:

·
Under appreciated
89,769 Posts
Good going Odie! :eek::

1 - 11 of 11 Posts