Team 9 (Z7shooter237, TOBRYAN & huntandfish)

Discussion in '2015 Deer Contest' started by golfnut1969, Oct 29, 2015.

1. golfnut1969

golfnut1969 You're not a golfer.

Hey, Z7shooter237, TOBRYAN & huntandfish... what's up?

Haven't heard from any of you since the contest started. Post up your plans for the season, share some pics, stories.

Are you guys are out there hunting yet or are you waiting for the gun season?

Anyway, just thought I'd start a thread for our team.

I've posted up two bow kills, a button and a doe. Only 4 points. We need to put down some bucks. I've got vacation days planned and will be out quite a bit the next few weeks.

Good luck guys!

2. huntandfish

huntandfish Member

Mar 31, 2011
    i have some points to add

i have 4 points to add so far trying to get my first buck killed haven't been having any luck yet just starting to get good in my area. i have all rifle season planned vacation so should wait out for a good decent one.

3. golfnut1969

huntandfish is on the board. :eek::

4. huntandfish

huntandfish Member

Mar 31, 2011
    I added some more points had a 10 point in rifle and shot a doe with a muzzleloader gonna bow hunt some more what you all been up too

5. golfnut1969

Been slow for me lately. Still hoping to kill a few more before the season ends.

6. huntandfish

huntandfish Member

Mar 31, 2011
    I had a first yesterday I harvested a doe with as muzzleloader. I also shot a ten point with rifle

7. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Good luck. Winning an Internet contest is a worthy endeavor.

8. golfnut1969

Winning is always a worth endeavor, internet or otherwise. Keep your negative comments out of our team thread. No abrasiveness allowed here bud.