Team 9 techteacher Chromie MaKenna (Stud Hunter) MOAB

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting General' started by MOAB, Apr 22, 2014.

1. MOAB

MOAB Active Member

Aug 11, 2010
    I've got a good base laid down for us to start the competition. I'm tagged out in KS and I filled my first MO tag yesterday morning. I went ahead and entered my bird from yesterday, I will hold out just in case I kill another freak of nature. Good Luck Gentlemen!

Attached Files:

2. techteacher

techteacher Land buying addiction Lifetime Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Troy,
    Wow nice bird. I hope to get it done but it's not looking good all I have seen is bearded hens and jakes. I still have a few different farms to try there has to be some toms around.

3. Stud Hunter

Stud Hunter Active Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Blue Springs, Mo
    Kenna girl has at least 2 for the team from her Kansas Hunt. I am taking her out this weekend to a honey hole so hopefully she can get a Mizzou bird. Either way both Kansas birds are good birds. I will wait to enter them to see how Mo hunting goes.

Good luck boys!!

4. Stud Hunter

Stud Hunter Active Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Blue Springs, Mo
    By the way....good work on your bird MOAB!!!!!!

5. MOAB

MOAB Active Member

Aug 11, 2010
    I went ahead and entered my last bird since I am out of tags. I managed to shoot my second MO bird friday morning with a bow. Good Luck the rest of the season gentlemen!

Attached Files:

6. techteacher

techteacher Land buying addiction Lifetime Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Troy,
    I officially suck this year. They seem almost non existent around my farms.

7. MOAB

MOAB Active Member

Aug 11, 2010
    I've had one of my best years ever. I've hunted for myself 5 times and have filled 4 tags. I just wish the 2 times I took my wife out things would have been as productive. Both mornings I took her we had birds hang up. You still have time....and the best is yet to come. They should be done with most hens here soon and easy to kill!