Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

Team #42 (Terminal Velocity)

3K views 37 replies 6 participants last post by  Big John 
#1 ·
Gentlemen this will be a great season, I look forward to putting our pictures on this years Award Certificates. All we need to do is get in the woods hunt till we drop shoot straight and be safe! best of luck guys!:sniper:

#7 ·
At least I do shoot when I go to the range...not just sit under the canopy and complain about the moisture...you big pansy...even my 7 yr old daughter braved the weather...:wave:

Guys, I have about 300 acres this year of good buck opportunities and then another 400 that I am allowed to harvest does on...and he needs does taken.

So, I think we will be fine...Did I tell ya that I was on a winning team in 2005 on Realtree.com...so, been there-done that...grisled veteran, unlike ole Scotty!:wave:

Good luck to you all!

#14 ·
Perryville, Washington county, Thayer MO.., Southern Illinois, and Chester...maybe a few other spots but really only have time to hunt what I already have.

Has anyone contacted Ray Ray?

Oh yeah, Big John...never had a brother till now...feels good!

Dano, I talked with pinwheel...he feels that you are the only handicap that the Total Disaster has, otherwise he feels kinda good about their chances(says you can't kill deer while you are studying the plants)...Says Jenny needs to take you out back and learn ya a few things with that old bow of yours!:2thumbsup:

#17 ·
Awesome...what about a story?

#19 ·
Got it...thanks...:wave:

#22 ·
Don't think so...could you post up a link or a pic...don't have a clue to what ya are referring to.

#24 ·
Nope not mine, nor is it from anywhere around where I hunt...there are no big deer in Southern Missouri...stay up North of the river! Unless you are on my team.:wink:

#25 ·
Anybodyelse had a chance to get out to the woods? Seein anything? I passed on a real young 6 pt at Busch the other day, it was the first day of my mangaged hunt and decided that I should wait it out for a bigger buck than that....I would hate to shoot the young one and then have a a big 10 pt come out behind him...

I hope to shoot the 10 pt tonight;)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.