Team 40

Discussion in '2014 Deer Contest' started by bvp81, Sep 15, 2014.

1. bvp81

bvp81 Active Member

Aug 16, 2009
    Chaffee, Mo
    Just wanted to say good luck this season guys. I'm headed out in the morning for my first sit of the season. I'll be hunting mostly SE Missouri (Scott & Cape counties) during bow season. During rifle season I'll be hunting a new lease in Boone County. Happy Hunting Season!!!

2. Droptine5

Droptine5 New Member

Oct 26, 2010
    KC
    Go gettem in the in the morning! I will be hunting the KC area and up Noth west. Good luck guys

3. bowonly

bowonly Member

Jul 19, 2012
    Moss Bluff, LA
    Hope everyone has a great season. God speed.

4. bvp81

bvp81 Active Member

Aug 16, 2009
    Chaffee, Mo
    We're on the board. Shot a doe this morning. I'll post up pics once I get her in the cooler.

5. bvp81

bvp81 Active Member

Aug 16, 2009
    Chaffee, Mo
    25 yard shot. She ran 35-40 yards and got all wobbly legged and fell over.

Attached Files:

6. lutrap

lutrap New Member

Dec 29, 2013
    St.Charles
    Wont be far from you, gonna be down in Cape myself when school doesn't keep me in St.Charles or send me to a shoot.

7. bvp81

bvp81 Active Member

Aug 16, 2009
    Chaffee, Mo
    A lot of deer down here. I consider myself very lucky to have such a good spot to bow hunt so close to home.

8. lutrap

lutrap New Member

Dec 29, 2013
    St.Charles
    I've seen some nice ones from the area. My fiancée shot one two years ago that was a big one. Only problem was it hopped property lines and someone else shot it too.

9. Droptine5

Droptine5 New Member

Oct 26, 2010
    KC
    You da man bvp! ! Nice work

10. bvp81

bvp81 Active Member

Aug 16, 2009
    Chaffee, Mo
    Thanks Droptine! By the way I've been slobbering over your knives the last couple of days. They are BadA**!! What's one of those set a guy back?

11. lutrap

lutrap New Member

Dec 29, 2013
    St.Charles
    I felt it better not to ask, I really want one and have already been buying enough stuff lately! :D

12. Droptine5

Droptine5 New Member

Oct 26, 2010
    KC
    Thanks guys. Pricing s tough for me but around $105 - $ 140. Depends on handle material, size ext...

13. lutrap

lutrap New Member

Dec 29, 2013
    St.Charles
    I might have to use the birthday excuse on someone. You sure got some nice looking stuff.

14. bvp81

bvp81 Active Member

Aug 16, 2009
    Chaffee, Mo
    Exactly what I was thinking..

15. Droptine5

Droptine5 New Member

Oct 26, 2010
    KC
    If you guys are interested let me know it takes me a few months to complete an order because like right now I have 11 knives to make so if someone wants one I put there name on a list and comeplete them in the order as I get them.

If you want to chat call me 816-204-6922 or email me at pressonknives.com

Justin

16. lutrap

lutrap New Member

Dec 29, 2013
    St.Charles
    I'll have to what the boss lady says, but considering I may have accidentally locked the keys out of the car twice this month it might be best for my state of health to wait a week or two to ask. :D I'd definitely be interested in one to carry around or be able to use on deer and stuff. Maybe a smaller one to go with it at somepoint for small game.

17. bvp81

bvp81 Active Member

Aug 16, 2009
    Chaffee, Mo
    Put #2 on the ground tonight. Not the best shot, but it was the best blood trail and shortest track job of any my bow kills. Sometimes you're good and sometimes you're lucky. I'll take it.

Attached Files:

18. bowonly

bowonly Member

Jul 19, 2012
    Moss Bluff, LA
    Finally some points for the team! Congrats bro!

19. lutrap

lutrap New Member

Dec 29, 2013
    St.Charles
    Congrats, glad to see we got some points. Just countin down the days til I can finally get out there.

20. Droptine5

Droptine5 New Member

Oct 26, 2010
    KC
    Nice work I'm not going to get out until the 3rd of November but after that it's on!