Team 4?

Discussion in '2015 Deer Contest' started by River rat86, Jan 14, 2016.

1. River rat86

River rat86 Active Member

Oct 26, 2012
    St.charles mo.
    I haven't heard anything out of u guys on the Deer contest? Have any luck, holding back? :eek::

2. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

So far, you're the only one that has anything for your team.

3. River rat86

River rat86 Active Member

Oct 26, 2012
    St.charles mo.
    I know I am a little disappointed but I still have faith! They are just holding back for the last min to turn there's in? :cool:

4. jewilliams

jewilliams Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2012
    SEMO.
    No help from me this year. Spent about 20 days archery hunting,7 days rifle and 4 with the muzzle loader without seeing a decent buck in range. Lots of 1 1/2 year old bucks and a couple 2 1/2 year old in range and that was it. Only seen one mature buck all this year hunting. Was going to shoot a doe the last couple days with the muzzle loader and didn't even get that done. :mad:

5. Jfo_outdoors

Jfo_outdoors Active Member

Feb 19, 2011
    central il
    Not a productive year for me either...first year I can remember not shooting a deer....only saw one buck that I would have shot and he wasn't a monster....hunted alot this year on several farms...I feel the deer numbers are still low in my areas....part of the reason I didn't even take a doe....I follow the forum daily but rarely have looked at the contest portion....seems not many posts this year...rr86 awesome deer....hoping to start my shed season today...