Team 4

Discussion in '2014 Deer Contest' started by Reptar, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Reptar

Reptar New Member

Aug 24, 2014
    Tuscaloosa, AL
    Alright Alright Alright!! How's everyone doing? Are y'all ready to win this thing?

Just want to give a little introduction since I am a new member. My name is Jody, I am from Tuscaloosa, AL. My wife's family resides in Fulton, Mo so I try to partake in a little hunting up that way as much as possible. I've been eavesdropping on this site looking for leases and when I seen y'all do this contest like my local site aldeer.com does I knew I wanted in on the action.

I hope everyone has great luck this season, and most of all be safe! (Wear Safety Harnesses)

2. trapperBR549

trapperBR549 Well-Known Member

May 17, 2007
    mo
    Welcome to the site. :wave:
    Only thing I can tell you is you're not very lucky. You drew me.
    Wingsfan kills stuff so you've got that going for you but honestly I only signed up because I heard all the cool kids were doing it and for a chance at all the awsome prizes. :D

3. Wings Fan 19

Wings Fan 19 Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Kansas City, MO.
    I can honestly for once, I agree 100% with Trapper. :eek:
    Almost won the grand prize last year, but I blame Hanni for never killing anything.
    Oh yeah, welcome to MWT.:wave:

4. Reptar

Reptar New Member

Aug 24, 2014
    Tuscaloosa, AL
    Alabama archery season doesn't start until October 25th and my trip to MO isn't until Nov. 3 so please don't think I'm not pulling my weight, I'll just be getting off to a much slower start. I just enjoy the additional fun of adding a competition to hunting. But as long as we're having fun and enjoying the outdoors that's all that matters.

5. Osagehunter

Osagehunter Senior Member

Oct 31, 2005
    Down by the river
    Hey gents I'll do what I can but no guarantees here. I do have the Urban season coming up in a couple of weeks and of course I hope to bag a buck with my bow. Good luck.

6. Osagehunter

Osagehunter Senior Member

Oct 31, 2005
    Down by the river
    Dang Trapper and Wing if you kill deer as much as you post we go it made. ;) 22,xxx post compared to my meager 866 :wave:

7. Wings Fan 19

Dec 4, 2008
    Kansas City, MO.
    I think we just got called blabbermouths, Trap. :whiteflag::2thumbsup:

8. 90acres

90acres The good ole days

Mar 4, 2003
    Wardsville

Don't worry about pulling your own weight, like's been already said. You got Trap and Wings on your team. You won't have to pull your own weight, just theirs.:rolleyes:

9. Wings Fan 19

Dec 4, 2008
    Kansas City, MO.
    The hijacking and abrasiveness around here knows no bounds.
    It can't possibly get more serious than the deer contest. :rules::mad2:

10. trapperBR549

May 17, 2007
    mo
    Wish I could say it was the first time.:D
    At least he is on our team. 90 acres just barges in our house and starts hurling insults. :eek:
    In the good old days he would have, we could have, somebody might have, oh never mind. :wave:

11. Reptar

Reptar New Member

Aug 24, 2014
    Tuscaloosa, AL
    I've got a question? Why are multiple button head bucks being shot? I'm just not used to seeing that I guess.

12. trapperBR549

May 17, 2007
    mo
    Because they make great targets. :eek::

13. Reptar

Reptar New Member

Aug 24, 2014
    Tuscaloosa, AL
    Ok just wanted a little rules clarification... I took out a 170lb (good for Alabama) cull 4 point with my bow this weekend, I know we have a 3 buck limit can we upgrade our bucks if a larger one is killed? In other words should I post this deer now and we can hopefully cancel it out with a larger buck later in the season?

14. Wings Fan 19

Dec 4, 2008
    Kansas City, MO.
    Anyone on this team post any dead stuff other than Trap or I? :scared: