Team 30

Discussion in '2014 Deer Contest' started by dsarchette, Sep 15, 2014.

1. dsarchette

dsarchette New Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Belle, Mo.
    Wishing all team 30 members lots of luck.

2. big daddy D

big daddy D New Member

Oct 16, 2008
    florissant mo.
    Back at ya can't wait till Saturday!!

3. golfnut1969

golfnut1969 You're not a golfer.

Hey big daddy D, modiver & dsarchette. Let's win this thing! I've got us on the board with a button buck from yesterday. I'll post the pick and make it official tomorrow.

4. golfnut1969

Another button buck down. 2 more points.

5. dsarchette

dsarchette New Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Belle, Mo.
    Go getem golfnut. I haven't went yet and most likely won't till later. Have to work to get a job done down by Branson, then I will be home and can get to huntin. I am staying week or so at a time to get this job done. Maybe couple --few more weeks.

6. big daddy D

big daddy D New Member

Oct 16, 2008
    florissant mo.
    Hot hand

:eek::
    You got the hot hand CONGRATS!!!

7. golfnut1969

I'll be out again tomorrow night. Hope to shoot a mature doe.

8. modiver

modiver Member

Aug 23, 2010
    Central Cooper County
    Sorry fellas. I haven't been on much and missed this post. Go get em! I won't be much help unless the one I'm chasing shows up. I'll make up for it in the late season. :wave:

9. dsarchette

dsarchette New Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Belle, Mo.
    Home for 3 or 4 days, goin to try to get some points, both contest and buck on the board. Good luck to yas

10. golfnut1969

OK, I'm off the DL and back at it. Was in the stand yesterday for a few hours. Back pain was there, but manageable. I've got one more week of golf (tournament this Saturday) and then I'll be back to hunting full time.

I'll hope to out next Saturday evening if I have time and will definitively be back out on Sunday morning.

11. dsarchette

dsarchette New Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Belle, Mo.
    Was out a few evenings ago and messed up on a ten yard shot at a big ol mature doe. Didn't realize there was a collar on my sight pin next to the mount that glowed as well. Had my sight light on at 6:45 and when I looked through the peep I picked up on that collar instead of the pin. Yup clean miss except for trimming about 3/4" off of about 6-7 hairs on her brisket. Back out of town tomorrow on a job site for around 10 days to 2 weeks, so no hunting for me until I return. Go get em guys

12. golfnut1969

Bummer on the miss dsarchette! I've already missed one this year too, so don't feel bad.

I've been pulling pictures from my Warrenton spot since June. I've had a lot of activity that I plan to capitalize on Sunday. Hope to take a doe and possibly another mini. There is a buck or two there that I hope to nail between now and mid-November. Hopefully I can put some more points up soon. :cheers:

13. golfnut1969

Another 2 points.

Attached Files:

14. golfnut1969

OK, guys. I killed an 8 pt with the bow tonight. 16 more points. I've put up 22 points so far, how are you guys doing?

Attached Files:

15. dsarchette

dsarchette New Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Belle, Mo.
    Congrats Golfnut, I'll be posting a nice 10 pointer tomorrow after I get better pictures. Only have night pictures and game cam pictures now cause didn't find him till dark

16. golfnut1969

Congrats!
    Bow or gun kill?

17. dsarchette

dsarchette New Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Belle, Mo.
    30-06, evening of 11-22-14 at 4:45 ten pointer green gross score 163 7/8 10 points for team 30

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
  18. golfnut1969

Nice and congratulations. I've never even seen a buck that big in the woods! LOL.

19. dsarchette

dsarchette New Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Belle, Mo.
    you will, you got a nice buck and some nice does, congrats

20. golfnut1969

Heard or seen modiver or Big Daddy D? Haven't seen a peep from them since Sept.