Team 3-ymurf heeler75 Bowhunter4life Jeremy

Discussion in 'Whitetails General' started by ymurf, Sep 14, 2009.

1. ymurf

ymurf Active Member

Nov 4, 2006
    Steelville, Mo.
    Good luck guys.I cant hunt till the weekend but Ill be out there then.:cheers::wave:

2. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
    i'll be out there tomorrow evening:claphands:

3. ymurf

ymurf Active Member

Nov 4, 2006
    Steelville, Mo.
    We need a catchy team name.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
    i tried to come up with catchy names like the duckers do. i'm not good at it..look at my sig. i ended up with half the alphabet. no matter what the name is...it has to end with the word "crew":rof2:

5. ymurf

ymurf Active Member

Nov 4, 2006
    Steelville, Mo.
    Wonder where the rest of out team is?Maby out getting ready to kill some deer..Where bouts is everyone on this team from? Steelville here.

6. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
  7. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
    heeler75---Last active: 9-5-2009 at 12:13 AM
    bowhunter4life---Last active: 9-14-2009 at 09:45 AM

8. MoBowman

MoBowman Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Heeler will be back from Africa sometime tomorrow. Soame rest once he gets home and he will be back in full swing :claphands:

9. Bowhunter4life

Bowhunter4life New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    wats up team, sorry guys i work at the archery shop till 8 so its usually late. Videoed my good buddy wack one this morning so tomorrow morning im gonna get out for my first hunt with the bow

10. ymurf

ymurf Active Member

Nov 4, 2006
    Steelville, Mo.
    [rquote=1402004&tid=97902&author=Bowhunter4life]wats up team, sorry guys i work at the archery shop till 8 so its usually late. Videoed my good buddy wack one this morning so tomorrow morning im gonna get out for my first hunt with the bow[/rquote]
    I know what you mean.I use to have a shop and indoor range.Keeps you hoppin this time of year.

11. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
    You probably already read it on here but my son missed a doe yesterday. I'm tryin to get him on his first bow kill first. I ask him if he wants the shot, if it's out of his range I get to play a little

12. Heeler75

Heeler75 Confirmed Bachelor

Feb 10, 2008
    Over Yonder Way
    Hello guys. Been out of the loop for a bit. Probably won't get to hunt any til next week sometime.

Peculiar, MO here.

13. ymurf

ymurf Active Member

Nov 4, 2006
    Steelville, Mo.
    [rquote=1402046&tid=97902&author=Jeremy]You probably already read it on here but my son missed a doe yesterday. I'm tryin to get him on his first bow kill first. I ask him if he wants the shot, if it's out of his range I get to play a little[/rquote]
    When my son killed his first bow kill it was more exciting than for me than any I have killed.Good luck.

14. Bowhunter4life

Bowhunter4life New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    im from perryville by the way, me and the gf went out tonight, lookin for her first kill, had a little 6 er come in to about 28 yards, just a tad bit out of range for her.

15. ymurf

ymurf Active Member

Nov 4, 2006
    Steelville, Mo.
    I am going to try to get out tomorrow evening. Just cleared an acre and sowed it yesterday with 300 pounds of fertilizer,100 pounds of wheat and some fescue and orchard grass. Cant wait for it to come up.

16. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
    he missed another one tonight...right over its back. so now he's got one over, and one under...next one should be dead on the money:D

17. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
    How's the name Killin Time! sound?:claphands:

18. ymurf

ymurf Active Member

Nov 4, 2006
    Steelville, Mo.
    [rquote=1405793&tid=97902&author=Jeremy]How's the name Killin Time! sound?:claphands:[/rquote]
    I like that.Thats a good team name.Lets use it. Good luck with the hunting.I got a new blind I need to put out..Got a pic of a dandy but can only rifle hunt on the property.He doesnt let people bow hunt.He thinks to many deer get wounded.Cant get photo bucket to work right now.Ill make a post with the pic when photo bucket goes back online.