Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys lets get it together and figure out our plan of action...

Firemann I know your whereabouts, Center Punch where are you from and where will you be hunting?

I myself am from St. Louis and do quite a bit of hunting in an around the Columbia area and just got some access to 50 acres in Centralia. Attached is a pic of a buck that made it through last season in Columbia and is sure to be a brute this year...

[file]8368[/file]

·
Under appreciated
91,793 Posts
Mobuckman.. dude, you are in VERY good company.

u2u to ya.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Wooohoooo, howdy fellers!!! I'll be in the stand opening mornin, rain or shine! Then off to Iowa for the first 2 weeks of October, when the bro in law gets vacation time. If I don't get a biggun then, I'll be goin back up there around the first of November, hunting here in between!!!! I'm due to get a monster with my recurve, just gotta remember, pick a spot, bend at the waist....lol. Hopefullly ya'll won't have to carry me for too long!!! I'll be sure and post dead deer pics right on this thread for my teammates!!!!

·
Under appreciated
91,793 Posts
Originally posted by Center Punch
Don't let rat get your hopes up for my end. I've only killed two deer in my life. 1 with M/L and 1 with 30-06. I'm quite the rookie at this, but this year does seem to be stacking up...
:dancin:
Dont be fooled.. cp is a sandbagger up with the best of em..
I've already fallen for it twice!

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
hmm centrailia huh,what kinda truck yah drivin:D

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
Way to go the frist offical MWT Blood for the season :eek:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.