Team 12 ymurf, squeaky, RxnShooter,slayer19

Discussion in '2013 Turkey Contest' started by Squeaky, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Checking in guy's. I'm pretty much done with my turkey season. I've limited out in Bama with 5 Illinois 1 and only got 1 of the two bird limit in KY. I might make a late season trip up there to see if I can get that 2nd bird. I do have a 4 day hunt planned to NE starting on May 3rd. Hopefully I can get a couple of those Merriams.

Anyway I have entered my best two Easterns as I don't think I can better those two birds.

Good luck with y'alls season and glad to be y'alls teammate!!! :2thumbsup:

2. adam snyder

adam snyder New Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Already got one pretty good bird down. Gonna kill another lords willing next week.

3. [rquote=2840337&tid=197078&author=slayer19]Already got one pretty good bird down. Gonna kill another lords willing next week.
    [/rquote]

Good deal and congrats on the bird!!! Good luck with the second one. I've entered my best two already.

4. RznShooter

RznShooter Active Member

Dec 27, 2008
    Reeds Spring Mo
    Killed a decent bird yesterday got us 12 points on the board! Hopefully get another good one next week:cheers:

5. [rquote=2842113&tid=197078&author=RznShooter]Killed a decent bird yesterday got us 12 points on the board! Hopefully get another good one next week:cheers:[/rquote]

Congrats on the good tom :cheers: It looks like ymurf got one also. I saw a thread he posted of one he killed. Looks like we are off to strong start and will have a chance if you guys get a 2nd bird each.

Good Luck I'll be pulling for you guys to get it done :2thumbsup:

6. ymurf

ymurf Active Member

Nov 4, 2006
    Steelville, Mo.
    I am on team 10 I believe?

7. ymurf

ymurf Active Member

Nov 4, 2006
    Steelville, Mo.
    [rquote=2843270&tid=197078&author=Squeaky][rquote=2843241&tid=197078&author=ymurf]I am on team 10 I believe?[/rquote]

I believe you are team 12 for the "just for fun" contest. That's what I'm seeing in the team thread posted. You might be on team #10 in "Palooza" contest.

Here ya go look it over.

http://www.missouriwhitetails.com/forums/viewthread.php?tid=196348
    [/rquote]\Your right.I forgot all about the for fun contest.Where do we enter our bird?

8. [rquote=2844175&tid=197078&author=ymurf][rquote=2843270&tid=197078&author=Squeaky][rquote=2843241&tid=197078&author=ymurf]I am on team 10 I believe?[/rquote]

I believe you are team 12 for the "just for fun" contest. That's what I'm seeing in the team thread posted. You might be on team #10 in "Palooza" contest.

Here ya go look it over.

http://www.missouriwhitetails.com/forums/viewthread.php?tid=196348
    [/rquote]\Your right.I forgot all about the for fun contest.Where do we enter our bird?[/rquote]

It's all good teammate. Below is the entry link for the contest.

http://www.missouriwhitetails.com/forums/viewthread.php?tid=196349

9. RznShooter

RznShooter Active Member

Dec 27, 2008
    Reeds Spring Mo
    Got us 13.5 more points on the bored this morning:eek::

10. [rquote=2852787&tid=197078&author=RznShooter]Got us 13.5 more points on the bored this morning:eek::[/rquote]

Congrats on your bird and the points :2thumbsup:

Guys I'm an idiot!!! I had a double beard bird I killed earlier and I did not enter him as one of my two. I don't know what the heck I was thinking. He's a 19 7/16" bird. :mad2: I entered him in the Poolaza contest but not here. Sorry guys!! If we loose by a few points its my fault.

11. adam snyder

adam snyder New Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Hopefully I can kill one this weekend. Go get em.

12. ymurf

ymurf Active Member

Nov 4, 2006
    Steelville, Mo.
    Gona try for my second bird this weekend.