Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else heading out saturday morning. I have been seeing alot of them flying around in our area. I went and checked a wetland I can hunt and it looks terrible, full of lillypads. Looks like I will be heading to Grand Pass saturday morning. Talked to a guy yesterday that said we get to hunt on the refuges at the pass during teal season. Hope that guy knows what he talking about b/c thats where I will be heading.

·
Banned
81,617 Posts
Originally posted by Rebelcj7
I'll be at the get-to-gether, otherwise id be out watchin fo sho... now, if i happen to be at the get-to-gether and have some crazy teal dive bomb, then i might have to take them out, in self defense ;)
you could always hunt Mrbs lake at first light,,,,,,,or better yet, just go over the hill and hunt the chariton river,,,its low enough to use decoys and retrieve using waders right now.

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
42,104 Posts
Originally posted by henry
Originally posted by Rebelcj7
I'll be at the get-to-gether, otherwise id be out watchin fo sho... now, if i happen to be at the get-to-gether and have some crazy teal dive bomb, then i might have to take them out, in self defense ;)
you could always hunt Mrbs lake at first light,,,,,,,or better yet, just go over the hill and hunt the chariton river,,,its low enough to use decoys and retrieve using waders right now.

:cheers::cheers:
Ahaaaaa... now yer talkin!!!!!!!!!! Decoys and waders will be packed fo sho, thank ya sir!

·
Registered
17,005 Posts
if plans work out i will be out watching the sky on saturday. wife had other plans for dove season opener so i can hold that over her head for teal season. ain't seen no doves around here anyway. with everyone cutting they are wide spread.

·
Registered
9,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The mighty Chariton is pretty low, but perfect for duck hunting. I have hunted that same streach of river several times for teal (just about 3 miles north of mrb's) and most times get in on a little shooting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.