Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TC Black Diamond blued with synthetic Hardwoods stock. 3x9x40 Nikon Buckmasters scope with Warne QD rings and bases. Scope has Butler Creek flip up caps on it. The bore is in excellent shape no pitting or rust( I tore it down before I posted this to make sure). This rifle likes 2 T7 50gr pellets and 300gr Hornady SST bullets. It is sighted in and ready to go. I have removed the iron sights but they will come with the gun. It has 3 different nipples for no.11, musket and 209's. I still have the box,manual and accessories that came with it. I will throw in the 12 SST's I have left and an almost full box of T7 pellets. FTF or Pony express preferred unless you want to pay the shipping. The only thing I can find wrong with it is slight discoloring of the bluing near the muzzle, it is NOT rust.$350.
[file]81200[/file]
[file]81202[/file]
[file]81204[/file]
[file]81206[/file]

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Do I have this priced too high? I thought it was a pretty good deal as the scope and rings would cost around $300.

·
6,643 Posts
Not sure on price, but I'm not good with resale values. Just too high for what I need &/or have the $$$ for.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump for the night. I would also separate the scope and rifle. Make me an offer i need to get rid of this, Mrs. 2many says it needs to go since I bought an Omega yesterday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.